Give me idea iOS app Promotion and Review for free?

Hi everyone

Currently I’m lunching a iOS app and i have no idea how to Marketing the app my app url(Food APP)

Give me the suggestion Like:
Install
Review
Review Exchange
more

Hi there, based on your situation, here are some free and effective ways to promote app and get app reviews for you.

Free App Promotion ways

ASO(App Store Optimization)
ASO is the process of optimizing your app so that your app ranks higher than before and becomes more visible to users. Data shows that over 70% people download an app by searching in app stores. So it’s one of the most effective ways to promote app.You can do it by optimizing your app from the following aspects: keywords, icon, title, description, screenshots… If you are not a master in this field, you can consult some professional app store optimization company,like ASOTOP1, which can give you professional aso advice.

Get featured on App Store
According to App Annie’s Report a feature for a game can lead to a 140% increase in downloads and for non-games to a 25% increase. Some tips on how to get featured on App Store:
[ul]
[li] Build a great and universal app.[/li][li] The user experience should be top notch and adhere to the iOS HIG.[/li][li] Performance matters: they check for crashes, slow loading and freezes.[/li][li] Write a compelling product page: video, screenshots, a good name, and a quality description.[/li][li] Have good App Store Optimisation(ASO): app name, keywords, and category.[/li][li] They focus on new apps and apps with significant updates[/li][li] Apple like seasonal content: Halloween, Chinese New Year, Sausage Tossing[/li][/ul]

Launch an app in smaller markets
There are plenty of other smaller international markets which your can launch your app. Make sure to localize your app in countries and languages your app supports,which can boost app ranking and downloads obviously.

Free ways to get app reviews

Pop-ups - Pop-ups is a good way to get app reviews, however, pop-ups require interaction and interrupt user experience. So, to get positive reviews, you need to understand that there are times and places in the app that are better than others for asking for feedback.

Incentivize users to Review Your App - Once your app has developed some user base, you can incentivize them to review your app.

Data shows that 75% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge an app. So app reviews is key part to boost app downloads.

Besides the two free ways to get app reviews, you can also get app reviews from third parties, like Reviewapp4u, which will not cost you too much, but boost your app downloads and ranking efficiently.