app2top reviews alternative

We all know that app2top has closed their service which is about the review or rating, and I have been looking for everywhere a seller with their service alike. But I just got the price which not make senses such $50/ 50 review…
Is there any same seller with their app2top which gives self-service? let’s we discuss

Ive recently tried buyinstall.net

yes, I’ve tried it, but their service is bad, giving reviews by explosions at a time, and Google remove reviews they are all in 3 days future

I didn’t notice that. Thanks for the info. If you manage to find any other let me know.

I think you should check out this post https://www.facebook.com/SiteBoostUP/posts/1204111752965239

------------------- Facebook Post ---------------------

**** Looking for FREE Google Play Reviews ****

Now you can Exchange Google Play Reviews for FREE at SiteBoostUP.com !

Site BoostUP {BETA} is Powerful Exchange System for
FREE Social Exchange for Exchanging Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers … etc.
FREE Traffic Exchange for Exchanging Real Human Website Traffic.
Google Play Review Exchange for Echanging Android App Reviews with other App Developer.
FREE Task Exchange for Gettiing your Micro Task done for Exchange of Coins.
… and much more

OFFER: Try our Google Play Review Exchange module and Get 5000 Coins FREE to kick start your campaign
(To get your FREE 5000 Coins, Contact your Account Manager).

Fully Automatic
100% FREE
100% Safe
Fraud Protection

Try it Now: Login - Site BoostUP {BETA}

------------------- Facebook Post ---------------------

Let me introduce ASOeShop.com - The #1 ASO Panel

**** BUY APP REVIEWS / RATINGS ****

Buy App Ratings @ $0.19 per Rating (Installs included)
Buy App Reviews @ $.26 per Review (Installs + Ratings included)

Buy Keyword Installs as just $0.2 per Install.

Order Now at https://asoeshop.com/?utm_source=makingmoneywithandroid.com&utm_medium=forums !

GIVEAWAY: GET FREE $1 ACCOUNT BALANCE TO PROMOTE YOUR APP @ ASOeShop.com - https://goo.gl/00kohd

Hi friends, for app reviews and ratings, I recommend you Reviewapp4u. This is an reliable company can provide you professional service. They guarantee that all reviews and ratings are from real users, and help you achieve your goal in a short time. And they also can give you discount so the price is not expensive. So if you have interested in it, you can go and find more information in the website. Hope I can help you~

you can use service like [b]KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion[/b], they provide US rate & reviews for only $0.06 !

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile:

Hello! :wink:
If you are looking for reviews, Keyapp provides them. We do reviews both for Google Play (73 available regions) and AppStore (115 available regions). Besides, we provide a 30-day guarantee for reviews. If some are deleted, we will refund or repost completely for free. The price per 1 review is 1.45$ for AppStore and 1.95$ for Google Play.

Contact us if there are some more questions, will be happy to help! :innocent: