build and boost your reputation on Gplay

[SIZE=6]Increase Your App’s Visibility in Playstore Now![/SIZE]

BUILD and BOOST YOUR APPS REPUTATION ON GOOGLE PLAY GUARANTEED
65% of app downloads are the result of a search in the Playstore. App ratings arethe major factors for ranking your app on higher positions on Playstore. We help you to get betterratings for your Androidapp.

ORDER TODAY to get 100% real ratings G+'s with LIFETIME GUARANTEE TO BOOST YOUR ANDROID APPS REPUTATION.

ORDER NOW

You can order via Skype or PM.

Tried starter for $5 and have to say that it was well done. All reviews are meaningful, not just “good app”.
Was professionally done in advertised timeframe. I definitely recommend if you want to start up your app and do not have 100s of dollars to spend.

Please monitor the status of those reviews. Few months ago I used a similar service and most of the reviews were removed (I suppose by Google) after few days and since then my App ranking has gone down (my be by chance).
I am not saying in any way that the problem I had will happen with this service too. Would just like to know how it works out in the longer term (so in case I would use this service too)
Thanks

I plan to monitor them and will let you know here if anything change, but so far it all seems ok

Hi,
Thanks for your honest review.