Need advice on marketing campaign and picking ad network

Hey guys
so my app is on google play for nearly 3 weeks, i spent some money and bought around 4k downloads, and only gathered around 500 organic downloads… so totaling to 4.5k installs, starting to get around 30-40 downloads per day.

Currently im using admob and the money im getting is around…0.5$-1$usd each day… How many active users do I need to get at least around 100USD from ad each day?

I wonder if inmobi is better? As I read only that inmobi has some sort of engine that targets users specific likes, like if the user downloads alot of rpg games, the ad will be filled with rpg games.

Right now I took the ranking up to top 10 in productivity in Japan and USA, but still very far away from top 50 for overall… now just using fb page ads, fb install ads, adwords advertisement (spent like 200US$ and got like 77 conversions, so around 3.74% conversion rate, is that good or bad?Or should I stop the campaign and buy downloads directly with the 200$?Since the cost per conversion is around 2usd…)

Submitted review to over 50 review websites, reviewsmotion to gain review.

Wonder if Any advice can be provided to me to help increase more organic downloads?

And should I buy another 5k downloads for over 5days period to boost up more? I tried app2top seems alright, wana try ayet studio high retention download to see if it works out
Below is the app ranking

Below is the adword stats

Much appreciated for everyones help

mind sharing your App here?

the campaign is no good, you spent like $3 per install and it’s unlikely you may recover the money you spent.

how many app2top downloads u bought?

hi
the link below is my app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dezzamobi.zfmemo
for app2top i bought like 2500world wide,1.5k for usa
and bought like 1100 from fans door for tw installs
and another few hundred for japan
If i am to set up high rentetion installs from ayet studio, should go targeting in one region or world wide?
Thanks

the App is nice man!
Yes I guess you may try a bit with ayet, good luck dude!

Focus on sales and marketing manically. In business, nothing happens until a sale is made. From the jump, you’ll need to find a good way to get leads, convert leads into sales, and make sure you keep getting repeat sales from your customers.The way to do this is to find or create a marketing and sales funnel system that you can work, test, measure; one that anyone in your company can utilize.

Hi dezzamobi - congratulations on your app. I did want to recommend that you consider rewarded ad solutions. I saw you had mentioned ayet and personally think that’s great to test out different promotional models such as rewards. We see a lot of success on our rewarded ad units in both acquiring users and monetizing with performance based ads. Hope everything goes great dezzamobi!

try to focus countries, or else your 5000 downloads will be spread across 50 countries and 100-downloads-per-country is like a drop of water into ocean.

The good thing actually about App2top is that it allows you to focus country without additional costs (esp. UK/ Russia), but I think your App fits the taste of Asians more… so it will be nice to focus japan hong kong singapore or taiwan.

Yea, i tried to focus my installs in japan and sk/hong kong and taiwan
But turns out the best country i could get downloads from are taiwan, japan/sk arent really good though, but after app2top i still manage to get to productivity rank 3 previously, but for ayet it seems the best and quickest is also taiwan, from ayet i could get much downloads from japan.

Yea, this app was made to to focus asian market, i also received a license from a european brand which will be launched by end of june, that will be mainly focused in europe, it only provides english and deutsch. But i also wana try to build up my own brand for Zoo Friends.

Yea, i actually implemented reward ad for video ads within my app, but I actually find that im not getting enough views and complete by using vungle.
At over 30days period
The stats for android:
Views: 598
Completes: 572
Initialization: 52
Revenue: 2.20USD
eCPM: 3.67

So it was kinda low.
As for ios version ( Note i didnt set up any campaign at all, it was only adwords, but total install for ios is 198)
Views: 89
Completes: 79
Initialization: 320
Revenue: 1.45USD
eCPM: 16.33

So eCPM for ios is really high, but android is relatively low eventhough there were so many views, are there any other suggestions to for video ad network that would have better eCPM for android then Vungle?
Thanks

Actually, right now there arent any users paying money to purchase coins, most of their coins are from daily activities and video ads, actually there are over 100 sales generated but all of those coins are generated from daily activities, so actually today i free another set of animals for clients, hopefully it would gather more user’s interest to use my app

Don´t spend on ads, specially not on incents, since rankings don´t matter anymore. To reach certain rank position you need to buy way more downloads than the amount you get back from the rank. I would advice to analyze your app, improve it constantly, try different icons, ASO, etc and the app will start appearing in Similar Lists and Recommendations and your downloads will gradually increase in time.

Hey dezzamobi - thank you for sharing these details. It’s always interesting to see how performance is going and good to see live campaign data such as this. I have never used their platform personally but have heard positive things, also about other providers as well you have probably come across in your research. I personally feel it is beneficial to test multiple platforms over time to see what works best for your user base - considering the technology behind the video unit, and the ads/videos that are made available to your users and their location. Have you tested other networks as of yet out of curiosity? Also as you mention acquiring more users, it’s important in my opinion to see how performance goes as volume increases within your app. Especially as you spread out to more countries. Curious also since the time you posted here if you have tapped into more countries and how ads are performing in those countries if so? I PMed you as well with some more information.