Marketing apps through websites

Hey guys,

Does anyone here know a good website builder/designer to make a really simple website? I’m trying to add a web page for each of my apps and the builders i tried using untill now are very bad and don’t function properly.

Thanks !

A text editor to write HTML :slight_smile:

I was trying that but the problem is; the website needs to be compatible and fit the screen size of phones AND desktop/laptop…

Ah right! I’m not sure. I use HTML because it’s fast, and I assume that people can workout what they want to see - and as for the idiots, they’ll work it out too.

Haha I see what you mean.
However, if you want an appealing website then I think you should download Adobe Dreamweaver. I have the CC version and followed a couple of tutorials and now i’m able to adjust the website layout for Desktop and mobile phones ! :slight_smile: Let me know if you need help doing it.

Just use wordpress template.

I was checking out some other templates but they were unpleasantly hard to modify and obtain what I wanted. I will check out WordPress templates if I get into trouble.

Here’s my website: http://Zewde.org/ZedStudios/AdvancedSearchLite
notice the different layout on desktop and phones (portrait and landscape) :slight_smile:

Online Marketing is one of the best strategies out there. Some companies specializes this with various services from blogs to article posts on different sites.

The internet probably wasn’t designed to be a virtual playground for social media and content marketers, but it is now. Yet, as it constantly evolves and we communicate more, an entirely new set of challenges arises; and as the amount of information multiplies and attention spans shrink, marketers will be all the more pressed to stand out.