I want 5000 downloads from USA

Any ways to get 5000 downloads from USA? All CPI networks have 0 slots for USA these days!

have you looked at instagram shoutouts as a possibility?

you come back again to promote your useless business?
someone paid $200 to you to buy 30 clicks :mad:

i got arround 400 installs with toxic’s service :slight_smile:

What is the retention rate

get lost if you don’t know what you’re talking about

we promote games daily and campaigns are ROI positive. http://iphonedevsdk.com/forum/promotion-techniques/122817-pay-per-install-anything-out-that-that-costs-0-50-per-install-or-less.html

Dear All,

I am glad to inform that App2top now offers USA installs again,

please take this limited time and get charted in the USA to take benefit of this rich and high-consuming country :wink:

it can deliver 2300 downloads in a day now, take the limited time and boost your App!

Hello,

I can provide 5000 installs for US, even more. All the installs are real, no bots or emulators.

My Skype - mary_bings

He does know what he’s talking about!

He’s talking about my experience with your service: I paid $200 and got 30 clicks from a shout YOU approved and said it’s set up perfectly!

No he doesn’t

Sorry your game was low quality and did not attract any installs. You should try advertising a different product on different Instagram account.

If you are trying to optimize for clicks, you should probably try something other than instagram shoutouts, instagram is more for branding and overall chart postisitons rather than direct clicks on your link.

Stop trying to blame me for the lack of success of your service!

The game is of high quality and has a rating of 4.7 on Google Play. And if you thought the game was of low quality, you should have stated that before I placed the order, not after! You’re only trying to find excuses and take the blame off you.

Are you kidding me with the clicks? Who said I optimized for clicks or I was after clicks? I was looking for installs! But here’s some news to you: installs come from clicks. No clicks, no installs!

And just a reminder: a few months ago you told me you’re going to send me a private message related to the disastrous results of your service. But you never sent that message. So there’s another example of your “amazing” professionalism.

“instagram is more for branding and overall chart postisitons rather than direct clicks on your link.”

What does it mean? how can shoutouts improve the game’s chart position when people don’t click on the link?

You can only provide a FEW successful story of low CPI when you have operated your business for more than 1 year, I guess there are hundreds of failed stories where buyers use $100 USD to buy 10 clicks?

lol, that toxic guy says his client’s App is of poor quality when he fails to deliver, that toxic guy’s name really fit him.

Kid, it’s not the way to do business in the civilized world, don’t put the fishy methods you’ve learnt in your Arabic or Indian or Pakistani slum neighborhoods onto here.

We can provide this kind of service, and not limited to USA, we support multiple countries and install types for you to choose from, and we can guarantee that all the installs are from real users . Get your apps targeted precisely and maximize your ROI effectively.

Our price is very competitive, what’s more , we have a discount now, if there is any needs, plz feel free to contact us - ASOTOP1.

For ranking your app or game and getting installs & reviews, i recommend KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion, they provide keyword install, US install and reviews for a very low price

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile: