How To Make Seo On AppStore ? Make Me Some Suggestions Please :)

i know in youtube you have to make video seo to get your video seen .

but does this count also for the appstore ?
a
do i have to put my keyword in the title and description ? if so how many times?
how long should my describtion be ?

how can i get more expression on the appstore organic and maybe paid ?

how important are images or videos for the app?

what are you methods and experiences (if you kindly want to share)

:slight_smile:

If you talk how make ASO for Google Play Store , so it’s very similar to how make SEO to site

The ranking came from all sell page meta data , title , short description and long description , i can summary all in few words

Title - Need include catchy Name + What game about , for example Gummy Mania Puzzle Game
Short Description - Must include 2-3 Main Keywords you want Rank use all 80 charts options
Long Description - Need Include many keywords you want to rank but i can summary all this in few words

- Format Need look like this
Overview about the app
Main Features
Call to Action

About how choose which keywords rank it’s already not something can explain this , but your goal include 2-3% density your main keyword
and 2nd and 3rd keywords you want rank 1%-2% density.

App Example

More help Join support live group : https://join.skype.com/jhYhP9aPKyeF

any ideas?

Hi, guys!
I have seen your questions and summarized your questions as following 3 points:

1. How to optimize the keywords in title and description?

Optimizing keywords is a process of researching, analyzing and choosing the optimal keywords to target potential users and bring traffic and downloads to your app. Keywords optimization is a critical and necessary step in App Store Optimization, for it will decide whether your app will be noticed by users and whether it will attract more users.

65%-75% audiences would like to choose an app through searching some relevant keywords, and with the limited character of keywords, it is very necessary for you to create appropriate keywords of your app

the ways of optimizing keywords:

(1). add in title: title is the core part of an app, you can add the keywords to increase the exposure rate of your app.

(2). add in description: this part mainly introduce the function and other details of your app, adding the keywords in description is a good way to increase the search ranking of your app.

(3). add in IAP: IAP is also a important factor to affect the search ranking of your app, you can add some special but relevant keywords, like the name of requisit, to optimize your keywords.

(4). analyze your competitors : the competitors’ keywords are the precious recourse to create your own keywords, you can make use of the popular keywords among competitors and combine with the actual situation to create the appropriate keywords of your app. Remembering the relevance, competition and localization are the important factors of optimizing keywords.

(5). buy keywords search installs: if you have enough budget, you could buy some keywords search installs from a reliable app store optimization company to help you.

2. How to improve the exposure rate of your app in app stores?

According to this questions, you can try to do following methods:

b advertising[/b]: there are many place to advertise your app, but in order to get more expression, advertising in app stores directly is an effective method to achieve this goal.

b pre-loaded in app stores[/b]:you can pre-loaded your app in app stores to guide the audience to install your app, which can gain much more installs of your app although it will took much money.

(3) incentivize users to leave good feedback
:Now, most people not prefer to leave their response for the reason they think it is not necessary to do. Therefore, you can incentivize users to leave their feedback. For example, you can make use of the method of offer wall to motivate them to leave their review. Also, if you have enough budget, you can buy app store reviews and ratings(Reviewapp4u) to improve the quality of your app so that get more installs of your app.

b get your app featured in appropriate sections in the app stores[/b]
It is important to get your app feature in appropriate categories as that will help store filters to present your app to audience who actually want it. Posting an app in an irrelevant category just loses audience.

3. Are images and videos important?
Images and videos can show the features of your app directly, and most audiences would like to install an app depend on its appealing screenshots and interesting videos. Therefore, it is necessary to spend your effort to create a beautiful image and video. There are some tips for you:

(1) Screenshots should also be attractive, for it shows the interface of your app directly.

(2) You can add some screenshots of users’ review, which can convey the real information and experience of users and attract much more potential users to install your app.

(3) video should be short and interesting, using the dynamic information to introduce your app clearly. Also, you can add the link of your app and other ways of download in the video.

Hope this post can help you and welcome to leave your feedback!