Marketing advice required for approx 5K usd

Hey guys,

As mentioned above i have fixed a certain amount that i want to spend on my app[image processing]…

I need good advices from fellows who’ve spent on marketing and user acquisition. I’m looking to invest in buying users directly from websites like ayetstudios(high retention) and facebook campaigns.

The obvious disadvantage that comes to my mind when I think of ayet is that the users are incentivized and if I lose a big chunk of them after 3 days I wont feel Im getting a good return on investment. On the other hand, users from FB should cost more but are non incentivized so they’re likely to use my app more, helping me drive more retention and ad revenue in longer run.

I want to break into the top new free categories in usa/uk/aus/germany. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.

when you buy a large amount of paid CPI installs, you won’t expect yourself from earning back from the downloads per se. But if you purchase downloads of say, 30k, you may get charted high in multiple countries and as a result, you get higher organic downloads.

It has been tremendously studied that if you buy paid installs, the organic installs (costing 0.5 usd or less if you buy a lot) are cheaper than buying from non-incentivized providers (costing 1 usd+).

You better not judge by the 3-days time frame.

Thanks for the insight , it’ll help to make a more informed choice

Don’t go for CPI, you won’t go anywhere , instead you should try to bribe people /websites which get a lot of attention ,like android central , androidauthority etc etc. I read in some study that the ads and links on youtube have better click through and conversion rate than any other conventional social media/websites. So it might be good to bribe some really good Youtuber. Also, if you can bribe some one with the likes of PewDiePie to make a video on your game/app, you will be dancing with joy when you see the results but 5000$ might be very low to bribe him

ankit662003,

you mean like “Color Switch” did with “vines” on facebook. I see them atleast once per day in a facebook vid?

Agree with this. CPI costs are just too high for indie.

I personally know the guys behind Color Switch.I will have to get in touch with him for a big period of time to ask everything about it

But I first read about it on the success of flappy bird game, reportedly , PewDiePie (the biggest youtuber ) made videos of himself playing that game. Which got flappy bird millions of downloads overnight

Hi there, you said that you want to break into the top new free categories in usa/uk/aus/germany, and your budget is approx 5K usd.Then the best promotion way is app store optimization.

Buy Keyword Search Installs
Buy keyword search installs, which can boost your app ranking in 8~10 hours. Data show that over 65% users download an app by searching keyword in the app stores, the higher the ranking in the app store is, the easier the number of app downloads increases. Then it’ s one of the most efficient way to promote app. ASOTOP1 provides this kind of service, which support multiple countires and install type for you to choose from, not limited to usa/uk/aus/germany, getting your apps targeted precisely.

Collaborate with others
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. Collaborate with these people can quickly build up your apps’ identity and gain recognition in related fields. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Make your apps become pre-loaded
One major way to promote iOS apps is to make your apps become the pre-loaded apps in a mobile phone. In order to target this goal, you should communicate with the the cellphone manufactures. Although it might cost a large amount of money, it can be the efficient way to increase the download quantity and promote your app products.

Offer App install using Facebook ads
The best way to get a lot of installs is using paid medium such as Facebook ads. Facebook offers advertising for app (Both Android & iOS), and you can target users based on various factors such as age, location, mobile OS and many more.

Try out StumbleUpon’s paid discovery
StumbleUpon allows people to discover content they’d otherwise never find, based on their interests and browsing habits. It’s also cheaper than Facebook or AdWords ads.

Buy positive reviews and 4/5-star ratings
Reviews and ratings, as two important signs of user experience, are the most important factors checked by app stores. Most apps with good reviews and 4-5 star ratings rank higher on app stores. And most people tend to download apps which have moch more positive reviews and 4/5-star ratings.

Hello! We would be glad to help you with incentive traffic! Our service provides high quality and high retention installs that effectively boost ranks in Google Play. We have a free trial bonus for our new clients so check that out register using this link keyapp.top. We can do high volumes as our user base is extending. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions