How to monetize newsletter subscribers?

Hi y’all.

Users have subscribed to my newsletter through one of my app. I am trying to use this to send out some updates and news, but how can I monetize these users?
I want to keep the content related to android apps. Are there any ad networks that could be used to link to apps in the newsletter? And then get paid for downloads like you have in apps?

Any other good ideas?

Suberb forum. I’m ready to learn and contribute!

No help :stuck_out_tongue:

This is more in the “affiliate marketing” waters, maybe that’s why no replies. :slight_smile:

Well, you could find some products on ClickBank, Commision Junction, Amazon, etc. and recommend them to your list subscribers. But don’t do it too frequently. Send them 5 content e-mails (preparing them for the sell) and then one sales email. It would be good to create a specific Landing Page for the product your are trying to sell.

Hope this helps.

Hi Rupal,

I do have some suggestions to promote your app.
Here are some suggestions I read from a post recently, I think it will be helpful for you.

1 Optimize the app title and keywords. When people are looking for apps in app store, they prefer to search some keywords like shooting game, office software and etc. Optimize the title of your app’s title and description is the first thing you should do after you have developed your app.

2 Make an explainer video for your app. Making an explainer video is a very cost and effective app marketing strategy, because it constantly increase the conversion rate of your app. 70% of people prefer to purchase or download app after watched a video, they are also more satisfied than those who didn’t. Because a video could give the user an effective preview of the app, to help they understand an app before they actually own it. There are many great app explainer video service providers such as Appgovideo.com, Appegges.com and etc.

1. Start a blog. This is free and quite effective as well. You may announce and update the news of your app, your company and your team in your blog and you will be able to build great publicity for your own organization. The reason is simple, every people love stories.

@bluedot - You are probably right, this is more affiliate marketing. But what I was thinking of is more app-centric way of doing it, like when you use ad networks, and get rewarded each time some one installs advertised ap. Said in another way, I want to add some “Recommended apps” in my newsletter and be able to get rewarded if my subscibers download it. But I’m not aware of any services like this.

But ClickBank could be an option, but again, that is more stardard affiliate marketing like you mentioned.
@alexanderjack - I didn’t ask about app promotion, but thanks anyway!

Then you can use some CPA offers. Have a look at MobPartner ? Mobile Affiliate Network - Global Mobile CPA Campaign and Mobile Advertising Network - Android App Installs, iOS App Promotion, Windows Phone Avertising. I know that MobPartner supports what you want to do. You can promote a simple affiliate link, if you want. Everbadge can be utilized in a similar way.

Great, thanks will check’em out.:smiley: