Have anyone tried to promote their Apps on Facebook/ Twitter Ad platforms?

How is the result? How high is the CPI? What is the volume?

Thanks in advance dudes!

Facebook and twitter ads are really good methods to promote app, because you can target users based on various factors such as age, location, mobile OS and many more.

You can also cooperate with influencers on the 2 platform, most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people - having high-profile Facebook pages or accounts with 100,000+Likes mentioning your app is a huge win.

Run Social Media Giveaways is also a great way to market app. Giveaways are a great way to get a high volume of engagement, emails, and page likes for your brand. By doing this you could get tens of thousands of page likes or emails for a very small advertising budget. The key to getting positive returns from these giveaways is to pick a prize that is very specific to the target audience for your app .

Besides the 2 platforms, I recommend you increase your app visibility on the app stores, because over 65% users discover new apps on the app stores. Here are some tips on increasing app visibility on the app stores:
[ul]
[li]Boost app ranking on the app stores[/li][li]Increase keywords coverage[/li][li]Get featured on the app stores[/li][/ul]
You should also get positive app reviewsto increase the download rates, almost everyone will check the app reviews before downloading an app, and 88% users trust the reviews as personal recommendation, users will be convinced by those positive app reviews. Additonally, the positive app reviews can also increase your app ranking.

Hope those methods are useful to u.

Hey hi
I would like to add my knowledge to you for helping this.
No I haven’t tried to promote apps on facebook/twitter but there are others great methods available in market which you can refer to not only promote but to also earn some extra money.
Here I am mentioning some of them.

"HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM ANDROID APPS? IT’S TIME TO REVEAL THE REALITY BEHIND ANDROID APP MONETIZATION MAGIC. WITHOUT MORE ADO, LET’S DISCUSS ABOUT THE IDEAS THAT MAKES MONEY WHEN YOUR ANDROID APP IS FREE.
Making Money From Android App Monetization Technique Involves Showing Ads To Users Of The App.
Unlock Hidden Monetization Levels With Alphagravel Ads.

The mobile app development market is huge and offers nice scope for app developers and corporations to succeed beyond their expectation, by investing a very little amount of initial investment. The success of an app depends upon the number of individuals using it and additionally amount of time they spent on it.

There are thousands of standard apps out in the market, which are downloaded many times by a users. But only a few of them are capable of generating the kind of revenue that the largest apps did. eg (angry birds by Rovio)

For the instance of angry birds, Rovio had announced a free version of the app for the android market. This version conjointly came with an advertising bar on it and this is exactly where the particular revenue came from.

Mobile Advertising SDK is the easiest way to monetize Android app. This concept offer you Android app for free and display adverts in the app to generate revenue. When a user clicks on the ad you will earn money."

I hope this will be helpful to you all & to know more about them do visit them.
Cheerss