App2Top did work for me!

Hi guys,

I have released about 7 days ago my new bubble shooter game: Cannonball Candies (or Cannonball Doe, for ASO purposes).

I decided to create a App2Top campaign to try to increase the ranking and, three days later, I got a massive spike. Here are some photos:

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 3.48.16 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-01-22 at 3.48.33 PM.jpg
ahhsdhasd.jpg

I am very pleased. Never did I rank so well in none of my apps. All I ever done was ASO and wasting my money in AdMob campaigns.
Hopefully now the game will pick up organic downloads and I will have some interesting revenue.

Now that I know that App2Top really works, I am more than happy to recommend their service and leave you guys my referral link. If you’re keen, help me out by signing up with my link:

https://app2top.org/

And, download my game too and let me know what you think!! :slight_smile:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.funkapps.google.cannonballcandies

Congraz Man,
I got like 60k downloads in 4-5 months after my 9k downloads campaign - including 1k+ on first day :smiley:

how many downloads you bought?

looking forward to seeing you getting 10%+ organic downloads of your first day’s purchase on 2nd day (but the difference is that I got charted even on the top games chart in a couple countries, which helped me further a bit)

good luck with your referral program as well :wink:

p.s. today ayet-studios makes a special 1-day offer of 0.068 usd per download for 10k+ downloads (at rate of 3-5k perday)

with just $680 you will instantly get charted in multiple countries with 10k downloads, I doubt if there’s any promotion offers more attractive than that:eek:

even if u aren’t interested, just sign up and you will get free 50 worldwide downloads/ 45 UK downloads

hope I help and good luck man!!

also, wt is your average CPI for Admob and the volume per day? I wan to try that but you said it is useless

any updates on the performance?

Hey @bestpromotion2
Sorry for the delay

Ok, so I only bought 1k downloads. I know it’s little, but up till that campaign, I didn’t really believe this service actually worked. Now that I believe it works, I am willing to buy at least 3k from GB and another 3k from USA. I have fixed some bugs in my game and reworked on my advertisement strategy. So I am ready to run the campaign as soon as my next salary comes in :slight_smile:

In terms of organic download, unfortunately I must say that i barely got any… at the end of the day, I only ranked at no. 24 for one day… so that was not enough. Not sure if will get any organic downloads in the next months, but I suspect not. Since I didn’t get any downloads, didn’t make any advertisement revenue. Now my rank is going down. I think I am at no 56 atm

Anyway it was a good experience and I look forward to run a more aggressive campaign.

I have a question for you: did you run your 9k campaign in a boost of three days or did you spread it through more days?

Take care!

Hi Man,

I unleashed all the downloads at one go ASAP , my aim was to get as high as possible on chart :wink:

the organic install data needs a couple days to reflect, I think you can wait a few days first before deciding the next step

• the average revenue per install is ~$0.03-0.05, so if you purchase one dl at $0.10, one purchased install shall drive ~2-3 organic installs in 1 year to make the purchase worth it, in this regard if you buy 1k install, you shall have around ~10 organic downloads per day to make the campaign worth it - just 2 cents for your consideration :wink:

yes, the larger the download count, the higher you are ranked for keywords so more like you hv more organic installs

If anyone wants to register - you can use my link for registration!

This is the result of a 160 USD campaign (2k worldwide downloads) with Chartrule & Ayet. Because it was a worldwide campaign, I didnt rank well in any country, so I don’t recommend it.
Capture.jpg

any organics installs after the campaign?? thx’

Nothing! Zero!

Did you get any organic downloads after App2top campaign?

bump bump bump

Oops, sorry. Didn’t access this forum for a little while.
Ever since the promotion, it seems that I got a little bit of traction on both apps. Very little, but some… before I was getting 0-5 downloads per day… now it seems that I am getting about 5 downloads every day. It’s crap, I know, but it seems I got some movement now. Not making any money with that sort of downloads, of course.

I am going to be fixing some defects in my main game and this Saturday I will run the 3k USA & 2k UK campaign… I hope that takes me somewhere!!

On a site note, I got 3 people registering on App2Topunder my referral link. Thank you three who did that! :slight_smile:

5 installs per day is not too bad, but not good either

I can see your cannonball game is ranked as #14 App for the keyword “cannonball” , but you are still not ranked for major keyword “bubble shooter” - good luck squeezing into the chart man!

Hi funkapps,

I’m with ayeT-Studios. Sorry to hear that your campaign didn’t result in a proper ranking improvement for your app. You opted for 200 worldwide installs per day over a 5-day period. This campaign resulted in only a small amount of installs per country and day and thus also only a negligible ranking effect.

It requires a larger amount of installs in most countries to reach a ranking that allows you to get organic traffic afterwards. If you promote a game in a high-traffic category and you want to go for worldwide targeting, you should run a burst campaign with at least 10,000 rather 15,000-20,000 installs in order to get a decent ranking in some countries. Promoting an app in numerous countries simply is a bit more expensive as compared to targeting only some countries. You also have the option to country-target your campaigns on our platform to drive all the installs to only a smaller number of countries for maximum exposure there. E.g. with $200 you can get about 1,800 installs in Spain within 3 days and we saw this to result in top 5 positions in some new free categories which is very likely to result in organic traffic afterwards. Additionally, some of the users we work with will also keep your app installed and use it in case they like the app, so you’ll likely get some users from the campaign itself.

If you need assistance with your promotion strategy, please feel free to reach out to our customer support, we are happy to help you. We also offer managed campaigns, if you have a certain promotion goal in mind and a bit more budget to work with. We can drive extremely large volumes in this case (e.g. up to 20k US installs per day) to jumpstart your promotion campaign and get the maximum return for your investment. Our support team is also happy to help you with your questions here. Just visit our website ayeT-Studios: Home or reach out on skype ayet-studios.

man, how many organics can I expect in 1 month if I buy 10k from your company???

In the 10k range we saw quite some cases that got 25% - 35% organic installs during the first month after the campaign. In addition between 2% and 10% of the users that were part of the campaign kept the app. These numbers vary quite drastically between apps and campaigns though which means the promotion might work better or worse than that. It works specifically well right after app launch to place your app into the top new free charts. It also makes sense to implement an “invite friends” function into your app which allows users to directly tell and invite other users into your app in case they like. This helps getting virality and thus helps growing your initial user base that you generated with your initial promotion campaign. I would suggest to target our 8-10 strongest geos with 10k installs to get maximum exposure in these countries.

Hey!
Thanks for your message.
Yes, I am completely aware that I did not purchase a big enough package that would give me good rankings. That’s fine. I plan to purchase a bigger package (focusing one country only) soon.

With that sad, I am a bit disappointed with the reviews that some of your users using CashPirate left in my app. They wrote stuff like “Please add me on CashPirate with referral number XXXX”. Stuff like that, you know?

You guys have an amazing platform, beautiful dashboard… but this can taint your business. I’d suggest you think of ways of stopping this.
Danke!

Alright guys,

I just created a new campaign. This time it is a USD 515.88 campaign:

1100 Worldwide Installs with Chartrule
304 USA installs with Ayet
4300 USA installs with App2Top
1000 UK installs with App2Top

Let’s see how this one goes!

Sounds promising, why didn’t you just order 4.6k installs in the US from one network ? I would love to see you update us everyday on how your campaign goes buddy ! Wish you all the best :slight_smile: