[Chartrule Installs] Cheap CPI App Promotion

Hi all,

Shameless self-promotion, but wanted to let everyone know that I am new to this forum and have a new service U.S. based service, www.chartrule.com, that offers standard retention installs for very cheap for an extremely limited time while the service is ramping up. It won’t last long, but email us or PM us on this forum for any questions. The rates are low, because I honestly am not sure how quickly the downloads can be delivered for “burst install campaigns.” The installs are worldwide and are real users with real devices. They create accounts on our service and in many cases are Twitter/Facebook verified. The promotional rates are as follows:
[ul]
[li]150 worldwide installs: $10 USD
[/li][li]500 worldwide installs: $30 USD
[/li][li]1100 worldwide installs: $60 USD
[/li][li]
[/li][/ul]

At the completion of the campaign, you will receive a spreadsheet containing any available meta-data associated with each install. Date/time of install, device model, Android OS version, gender, etc. To pay, we have a Paypal button on our website:
www.chartrule.com

Just make sure to include your Google Play link when purchasing for the downloads. Again I know we are new and unproven, so i recommend buying a small $10 package to test the waters which is already at a low price which accounts for this risk.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

the price is so great, so bad that my game is not out until next month

may I know the rough country distribution of downloaders?? thanks

p.s. a little suggestion - include more info. on your main page would give visitors more comfort and give you more downloads

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll spruce up the website. Out of the last 1,000 devices, the statistics show about 24% U.S. locale and the rest scattered about various countries. I will work on getting a better break down.

Thanks!

sounds great, let me check again 1 month later :o

That’s cool, I might be interested, but need some more information.
Care to explain to us a bit more how are you get your real users installs? Some sort of cashpirate?

The installs are driven by incentivized downloads - similar to cashpirate, yes. 3 Day retention installs and completely unincentivized installs are also possible, but not currently being offered right now. Thank you for asking.

Man, you shall spend some more money to promote your App to increase the download count and speed so that we may pay money to you to buy the traffic

Totally agree, actively working that.

I’ve ordered a $10 option over 24hrs ago, no installs yet. What’s your estimated timeframe?

48hrs and still no activity.

is it a scam??

optimumit,

I sent you a PM, so sorry - PayPal is not notifying us of payments! I will be more vigilant in checking PayPal directly until that is resolved. If you have placed an order, please PM me on this forum, because email DOES receive those notifications reliably. I added a few more installs to your order for the inconvenience.

Thanks chatrule, I can see installs coming in now. So all good :slight_smile: or and thanks for the extra installs.

For a limited time, all install packages purchased will receive a 10% bonus on top of the ordered package. Must order from the website and must PM us on this forum mentioning this 10% bonus offer. Expect 100-200 downloads per day while we ramp up.

Cheers,
Chartrule

All installs have been delivered. A comprehensive report with all the available metadata has been emailed as well.
So after a hiccup at the start it was l good after that.

thank you Chartrule.

@Chartrule I just purchased 1100 downloads.
I will leave you a PM as well.

Does someone have proof this isn’t a scam?

You should have received an email from us, your campaign is currently 2/3 of the way complete. You will receive a follow-up email with a report of installs when finished. Thanks!

Service is picking up and installs can currently be delivered, but are not guaranteed, at a rate of 1,500 - 2,500 per day after the campaign starts. Additional options for purchase at promotional rates are available on our website

150 worldwide installs: $10 USD
500 worldwide installs: $30 USD
1100 worldwide installs: $60 USD
5150 worldwide installs: $280 USD
10,200 worldwide installs: $550 USD

The 10% promotion mentioned above, has however, expired.

Cheers!

Thanks for the update! I was freaking out a bit.
Very keen to see the report :slight_smile: