Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Question Tips needed for my first game marketing.

Howdy fellow dev's,

I am going to make this quick; I made my first app (Utility) and have 50 downloads atm w/o marketing. I am now making my first game with Unity and I think it's nice (Arcade, like zigzag, line zen, flappy byrd, those types of games) with nice features. I want to get high number of downloads, I am currently looking at Incentivized CPI marketing (maybe 1k-2k downloads) combined with Instagram shoutouts and ASO/SEO . As I am doing this as a hobby and I have no job and I'm a student learning engineering I cannot spend a lot of money...

I want to know what are the best incentivized CPI networks (looking at tapjoy and cpimobi at the moment) and other types of affordable marketing ?
    What is your experience with shoutcart or Instagram shoutouts for couple of bucks?

If any developper wants to chat with me to offer me some further tips, send me a private message and I will send you my facebook

Thank you

please no spam
    Last edited by Lofty; 2016-01-08 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hi there,
    don't do shoutcart shoutout, they are scams and give you robots, u will get 0-1 downloads 100%, plz refer to the other page for some bad experience of ppl who bought the service

CPI incentivized is good

3. Likes Lofty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Howdy fellow dev's,

I am going to make this quick; I made my first app (Utility) and have 50 downloads atm w/o marketing. I am now making my first game with Unity and I think it's nice (Arcade, like zigzag, line zen, flappy byrd, those types of games) with nice features. I want to get high number of downloads, I am currently looking at Incentivized CPI marketing (maybe 1k-2k downloads) combined with Instagram shoutouts and ASO/SEO . As I am doing this as a hobby and I have no job and I'm a student learning engineering I cannot spend a lot of money...

I want to know what are the best incentivized CPI networks (looking at tapjoy and cpimobi at the moment) and other types of affordable marketing ?
    What is your experience with shoutcart or Instagram shoutouts for couple of bucks?

If any developper wants to chat with me to offer me some further tips, send me a private message and I will send you my facebook

Thank you

please no spam
    ayeT-Studios: Home is good for incentivized , if low volume

5. Dislikes Lofty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix-in View Post
    ayeT-Studios: Home is good for incentivized , if low volume
    Don't use these guys. They pay people to install and those people leave reviews with reference codes in them so the whole thing stinks.
    SVEN Studios Corp
    WordHero - realtime multiplayer 4x4 grid word game
    Anagram Hero - realtime multiplayer Anagram finding word game
    WordSearch Hero - realtime multiplayer Wordsearch word game
    Math Hero - realtime multiplayer Math game
    Avatar Hero - Create your own Avatar

7. Likes Lofty liked this post
    Thanks Lofty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mind View Post
    Don't use these guys. They pay people to install and those people leave reviews with reference codes in them so the whole thing stinks.
    I have bought upto 5k downloads from them for single app . Never faced such issues . Anyway I have no relation with them. You may decide May be sometimes , there will be problems .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Dont worry about incentivized downloads, the claim that people will leave "I come for money" reviews are totally fake, I never had an issue. Even big companies like Supercell buy incentivized CPI, do they have such reviews?

I think CPIMobi is a bit weird

"Forbes

Global trend! Android apps promoting conditions: buying installs as a main step to succeed."

It is just clearly fake quote of Forbes, not written in forbes tone but something unprofessional.

Also, it claims that "CPIMobi ranks as #77 on Inc. 5000’s List of America’s Fastest Growing Advertising and Marketing Companies."

While It is actually NOT on the list. Very very creepy

Inc. 5000 2015: The Full List | Inc.com

I would recommend you using App2top
    App2Top - promote android games and apps, rating, reviews, installs, downloads

Clearly it's the best option given that with $0.1 per install, you can get up to 8k installs in one day, which is very important for google play burst. Also, 3 days retention is included in the price (retention affects GP ranking too); and almost all installs are from EU/NA countries. also, the owners of thee business show their faces and names and let everything under the sunlight and have no exaggerated promotional texts so they are much more trustworthy

Ayet-studio offers $0.15 for 3 days retention campagin, but only offers 2.5k downloads per day and have no country target, so u will get downloads from low ecpm countries

Hope I help.
    Last edited by bestpromotion2; 2016-01-09 at 02:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bestpromotion2 View Post
    Dont worry about incentivized downloads, the claim that people will leave "I come for money" reviews are totally fake, I never had an issue. Even big companies like Supercell buy incentivized CPI, do they have such reviews?

I think CPIMobi is a bit weird

"Forbes

Global trend! Android apps promoting conditions: buying installs as a main step to succeed."

It is just clearly fake quote of Forbes, not written in forbes tone but something unprofessional.

Also, it claims that "CPIMobi ranks as #77 on Inc. 5000’s List of America’s Fastest Growing Advertising and Marketing Companies."

While It is actually NOT on the list. Very very creepy

Inc. 5000 2015: The Full List | Inc.com

I would recommend you using App2top
    App2Top - promote android games and apps, rating, reviews, installs, downloads

Clearly it's the best option given that with $0.1 per install, you can get up to 8k installs in one day, which is very important for google play burst. Also, 3 days retention is included in the price (retention affects GP ranking too); and almost all installs are from EU/NA countries. also, the owners of thee business show their faces and names and let everything under the sunlight and have no exaggerated promotional texts so they are much more trustworthy

Ayet-studio offers $0.15 for 3 days retention campagin, but only offers 2.5k downloads per day and have no country target, so u will get downloads from low ecpm countries

Hope I help.
    Thanks for the information, I will be definatly checking app2top out.

Do you have like a review page or something ? I want to see them before I try your service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Thanks for the information, I will be definatly checking app2top out.

Do you have like a review page or something ? I want to see them before I try your service.
    It's not my business indeed

But the company has been quite active on this site and even delivered freebies here before:
    Free promotion on app2top.org

many includin me had tried their services but no complaints received by them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    You could initially do some marketing on some social media website.
    Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I just used app2top for 600 downloads. It's been almost 24 hours now and I have not seen increase in my downloads, although they say that its 88% completed.
    Anything that I should worry about or it takes a little while for it to update?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast