Recommendation - $0.1 incentivized CPI downloads in the world from EU/NA

Hi all, I would like to recommend a very good CPI advertising network
I am NOT one of them but I find their services useful.:slight_smile:
App2Top - promote android games and apps, rating, reviews, installs, downloads

It can deliver CPI downloads at the rate of $0.1 upto 8500 downloads from real devices - all delivered in one day.

It’s incentivized downloads but according to marketing research, if you buy 10k CPI incentivized installs, it will drive 10k extra organic installs easily in 2-3 months, so the CPI for organic download is REALLY low - $0.20!.

It also has 3 days retention guarantee so it’s actually cheaper than ayet-studios.

The downloads are mainly from Tier 1 countries: 3300 from UK, 500 from USA, 200 from Germany, 1700 from Russia, 650 from France, 550 from Netherlands, 300 from Sweden,
so the organic installs it drives must give rise to high ecpm.

It can deliver 4000 UK installs and 1000 Australian installs daily now, with global capacity of 14000 in a day.

It can deliver up to 8000 UK installs in a day now, someone can try it to skyrocket to Top New Free 25 in UK :slight_smile:

Just keep in mind this is against Google Play policy. Use installs service on your own risk.

No, it’s not against GP policy. No one has been banned by paying for installs so far in this world.

For whoever believe this, read this before order Store Listing and Promotion - Play Console Help

just find one forum post complaining ANYONE getting banned by Google by purchasing installs or reviews on the internet.

I didn’t said it will be banned. I just saying it is against Google play policy. There are a lot of ways Google can penalty your app. For example, delist you from ranking, lower your ranking on certain keywords. I had seen many developers using such service getting 1 to 2 installs per day after that.

not a problem for App2top, search for a post by funkapps, originally he had 30-40 downloads daily, after buying a couple thousand installs on App2top, his downloads per day surged to 90-100 afterwards

There is no need to argue. It is against Google play policy, it is in black and white, that’s it.

Google may penalty you if you are against their policy, or may not.

even big players like Supercell and IGG use paid installs massively, if Google penalize paid installs, they would stick to the bottom of charts

I am interested to know where did you see them using incentive installs recently? It could at 2014, but recently I couldn’t see those ads. And I am interested to integrate incentive installs for those app as well.

Also, don’t compare yourself with big players like them. My point is Google MAY penalize as it does violates the policy, not 100% will.

IGG is still doing it