Best place to purchase incentivized installs cheaply with large volume (NON BOTS)

I want to give my App a quick burst of install during the first week of my app’s launch.

My budget: ~3000 usd
goal: 15000+ worldwide install during first 3-4 days(prefered countries: USA, Spain, France, Canada, turkey, russia, phillippines)

Problem: ayet studios only deliver like 2000-4000 per day, and Waypedia only a few hundreds

so I wanna know any networks to supplement the two networks above? hopefully, somewhere deliver 2000-3000 downloads extra, preferably from USA!

Anyone tried tapjoy? seems like it can deliver at 0.1usd per install mininum, but how many installs can it deliver per day at 0.1 CPI? to achieve 3000 installs daily, what shall be the CPI?

Same question for supersonic

Anyone tried App2top? seems it’s a small company and i afraid the risk of bot installs

you can try shoutcart.com with your budget of $500/day you should be able to get a few thousand installs from tier 1 countries, mostly USA. these would also not be incentive installs, all real players and users

I tried shoutcart.com and managed to get 18 clicks after paying $200.

shame that toxic has been a long term member of this site and he turned from a “normal” member to a spammer of his ineffective business

I am sorry that shoutcart did not work for you, perhaps you should’ve chosen better accounts to do shoutouts with for your puzzle game. More importantly, I wish you would have spent low amounts to test first, before going all in with your large budget of $200.

We have clients achieving 10k downloads per day on $1k spend for their iOS apps and games. We also had a few somewhat successful campaigns for android games at $0.5-$1 CPI.

Instagram audience is young women, and I don’t think young women are interested in puzzle games.

I still develop apps on the side and use my own tools to market them very effectively. There are a lot of “pros” on this forum that claim to understand the business, but none of them understand it like an actual app developer would.

If you don’t want to listen to some one experienced in app marketing, thats fine. Good luck burning your $3k on incentive installs. I’ll help someone else get better ROI.

No worries about App2top.org, it’s good!
here’s the link:
App2Top - promote android games and apps, rating, reviews, installs, downloads

It can deliver CPI downloads at the rate of $0.1 upto 8900 downloads from real devices - all delivered on one day.

It’s incentivized downloads but according to marketing research, if you buy 10k CPI incentivized installs, it will drive 10k extra organic installs, so the CPI for organic download is REALLY low - $0.20!.

It also has 3 days retention guarantee so it’s actually cheaper than ayet-studios.

The downloads are mainly from Tier 1 countries: 3300 from UK, 500 from USA, 600 from Germany, 1700 from Russia, 650 from France, 550 from Netherlands, 300 from Sweden,
so the organic installs it drives must give rise to high ecpm

What research is that? Can you give more details? And after what period of time? If you get 10k organics because of the 10k incentivized in the first 30 days then it’s ok, but if you get them in an year it’s not too good. And how do you know the organics are because the incentivized and they’re not for another reason?

One word: Facebook.

may I know the rough CPI and volume per day if I aim at Euro-NA-Aussie traffic? Thanks!!!

I want to know, if I bid as advertister of my game (say, it is of decent quality but not as good as those with millions of downloads) on Appbrain at 0.5 per download, restricting my downloads source from Europe, Australia, and NA, how many downloads may I expect per day?

thanks!!

It can be compared with the number before the launch campaign.
I would say 10k organic downloads can be obtained in 2-3 months as long as your game does not suck.

for my game, on first day I had single digit of downloads, I bought 8k downloads, which were deliver in 1 day. then on 2nd day, I had 400+ organic downloads and reached 50k downloads in 6 months.

im regular hire this one nice with high impressions too Check here

Suggest that you use ‘TopApp.co.com’ android app promotion network. Although the installs happen slow, its reliable as these are not bots. Google play cracks down bot installs and you risk your app listing being suspended and developer accounts being shutdown.

Why not buy installs from real users by adding google play apps directly at TopApp: Android App Promotion Network. CPI advertising is lot better and cheaper. Good luck with your app launch!