Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

How to setup burst campaigns on Instagram for mobile apps and games

Happy Holidays everyone!

Instagram recently grew to 400MM active monthly users and positioned itself as a new, under rated channel for cheap mobile app installs!

In addition to official Sponsored ads, there exists an under represented community of Instagram publishers (accounts with large followings) that shoutout (feature @username mentions) each other’s accounts inside image captions and share links to affiliate offers & other promotional messages.

According to Fiksu Index, average iOS CPI stands at $1.54 and Android CPI is $2.27, with the costs increasing at 40% rate year over year.

In this article we will explain step by step process of how you can take advantage of Instagram shoutouts @username tags inside image captions) to drive mobile app installs for as low as $0.10 CPI on iOS and Android.

Read More on our blog!
    $0.08 CPI in USA, non-incentive installs, real users, real players.
    Instagram Shoutouts for Mobile Apps & Games!
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    yeah and if you need installs on android play store and ios store, you can contact me at www.fiverr.com/malik1994
    Happy to have Leo Safeguard V3 in my Android

3. Dislikes toxic disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    No thanks, don't need you spam here
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    intersting, but seems like no accounts are suitable for promoting games... can you please help me find some?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    might be worth doing if you had some app related users

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    nice informations
    Buy App Install , Reviews, Ratings at 9xen.com, Low cost CPI 0.05$ for each app install our skype: forxn.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefromheaven View Post
    intersting, but seems like no accounts are suitable for promoting games... can you please help me find some?
    actually, most of the Instagram accounts that have large follower count (1m+), and decent shoutcart score (above 0.5) are suitable to promoting games. if you read in the blog post, the results section, you will see that all the games were promoted on funny image/video accounts to gain those results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cakerake View Post
    might be worth doing if you had some app related users

all the users are mobile app users, and instagram users are more likely to install new apps from accounts they follow, rather than sponsored ads in their feed. checkout the blog post i linked to, there is a results section (last section) where I bring up a lot of successful examples of these campaigns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just wanted to share my experience with this type of advertising:

After setting up my instagram account exactly as specified on the blog (and getting confirmation from support that the entire setup is fine), I ordered a $200 shout from @nailsclip (1.5m followers).

Results (as tracked by bitly.com) were: 18 clicks. So I paid $11 per click.

I don't know how many installs I had but I guess it's irrelevant.

When I contacted support to get their opinion on this, they said they are puzzled by the ineffectiveness of the campaign. Which is pretty ironic considering I wanted to advertise a jigsaw puzzle game! They also recommended I also try new, smaller shouts to see if I can get better results. No thanks, I am not going to use such a method ever again!

Bottom line is: this is totally ineffective and was the most expensive advertising campaign I ever tried (and I did try a lot of them!).
    The best jigsaw puzzles game on the market and it's all free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ania.game.free

11. Likes tacchan23 liked this post
    Thanks funkapps, BaksaiApps, tacchan23 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by avradu1984 View Post
    Just wanted to share my experience with this type of advertising:

After setting up my instagram account exactly as specified on the blog (and getting confirmation from support that the entire setup is fine), I ordered a $200 shout from @nailsclip (1.5m followers).

Results (as tracked by bitly.com) were: 18 clicks. So I paid $11 per click.

I don't know how many installs I had but I guess it's irrelevant.

When I contacted support to get their opinion on this, they said they are puzzled by the ineffectiveness of the campaign. Which is pretty ironic considering I wanted to advertise a jigsaw puzzle game! They also recommended I also try new, smaller shouts to see if I can get better results. No thanks, I am not going to use such a method ever again!

Bottom line is: this is totally ineffective and was the most expensive advertising campaign I ever tried (and I did try a lot of them!).

thanks for your test! I believe it brought you 1-2 downloads and the CPI is $100!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast