Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by avradu1984 View Post
    It's funny how you're saying this now after I've spent $200 trying it and you didn't say it before I purchased.

The game got 184 installs from USA today, so it is available on GP. If you clicked on the link from my signature, then that game has been removed from the store more than a year ago and it is not the game I ordered the shout for.
    And I was measuring the number of clicks, I clearly stated I received 18 clicks, not installs.

Those two mistakes make it pretty clear for me that you don't even know what game I am talking about nor the results I got from ordering the shout. Which is a pretty clear indication that you're not even trying to figure out what went wrong, but you're happy to have the money in your pocket.
    Shoutcart is not responsible for getting you downloads or clicks. We run shoutouts on Instagram accounts, and guarantee that they get posted. Everything extra that we provided for you is merely a suggestion. We have lots of games and apps that use Shoutcart to get downloads, signups and in-app sales.

You chose an account that was not interested in your offer, you can either try again with different targeting options, or adjust your offers to cater to that audience.
    $0.08 CPI in USA, non-incentive installs, real users, real players.
    Instagram Shoutouts for Mobile Apps & Games!
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    Shoutcart is not responsible for getting you downloads or clicks. We run shoutouts on Instagram accounts, and guarantee that they get posted. Everything extra that we provided for you is merely a suggestion. We have lots of games and apps that use Shoutcart to get downloads, signups and in-app sales.

You chose an account that was not interested in your offer, you can either try again with different targeting options, or adjust your offers to cater to that audience.
    This is something like: "We can deliver 1000 real installs from USA for $80, but if you only get one install, that's your problem."

I'd like to remind you that support assured me I picked a pretty nice account to run a shout from. So if the support of the service failed to correctly predict the results, why should I be able to predict better?

I'll tell you what: you set up a $200 campaign for my game since you are the expert. Choose whatever settings you want, do whatever you need to do and get me 800 installs. That's a CPI of $0.25 (you are advertising 3 times cheaper: $0.08). If you deliver 800 installs, I'll be more than happy to pay the $200 and even order new ones. How's that?
    The best jigsaw puzzles game on the market and it's all free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ania.game.free

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    This is coming from someone that never ordered a shoutout from us. I encourage you to give it a try some time!
    It's very simple math like I did, the IG account has AT BEST 5k-10k impressions in 2 hours, $200 makes it $0.04 cost per impression, it is multiple times of cost per impression offered by big advertising companies which are 0.0015-0.0025. Telling me to try your services would always be a waste of efforts

your business's facebook page has only 2 likes (one must be from you) and shoutcart.com has 0 exposure other than this site, where the orders come from?
    Also, how can you site "successfully promoted" an App in 2014 while your site established last year? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefromheaven View Post
    It's very simple math like I did, the IG account has AT BEST 5k-10k impressions in 2 hours, $200 makes it $0.04 cost per impression, it is multiple times of cost per impression offered by big advertising companies which are 0.0015-0.0025. Telling me to try your services would always be a waste of efforts

your business's facebook page has only 2 likes (one must be from you) and shoutcart.com has 0 exposure other than this site, where the orders come from?
    Also, how can you site "successfully promoted" an App in 2014 while your site established last year? LOL
    LOL, seems like you got everything figured out. Good luck with your tapjoy campaign, expert!

if anyone has any actual questions, you are welcome to PM me for a quick chat.
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by avradu1984 View Post
    This is something like: "We can deliver 1000 real installs from USA for $80, but if you only get one install, that's your problem."

I'd like to remind you that support assured me I picked a pretty nice account to run a shout from. So if the support of the service failed to correctly predict the results, why should I be able to predict better?

I'll tell you what: you set up a $200 campaign for my game since you are the expert. Choose whatever settings you want, do whatever you need to do and get me 800 installs. That's a CPI of $0.25 (you are advertising 3 times cheaper: $0.08). If you deliver 800 installs, I'll be more than happy to pay the $200 and even order new ones. How's that?
    I will send you a private message, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Has anybody have a good experience with these shouts? Anyone with a CPI lower than $0.25? $0.5?

Btw Toxic, "$0.08 CPI USA" is just a joke and you know it, the way you calculated that is definitely wrong because you also included organics in your calculation. And YES, organics can increase considerably from one day to another, so you cannot say: before the shout i had x downloads, now i have y so the total downloads provided by the shouts are y-x.
    Last edited by BaksaiApps; 2016-01-08 at 01:54 PM.
    Looking for a super talented 2D Artist to work with us!

7. Likes UnluckyGuy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaksaiApps View Post
    Has anybody have a good experience with these shouts? Anyone with a CPI lower than $0.25? $0.5?

Btw Toxic, "$0.08 CPI USA" is just a joke and you know it, the way you calculated that is definitely wrong because you also included organics in your calculation. And YES, organics can increase considerably from one day to another, so you cannot say: before the shout i had x downloads, now i have y so the total downloads provided by the shouts are y-x.
    I set it up exactly like their guide says (spent like 1 hour on Photoshop adding the Play Store badge and making it look nice for about 20 images).

I tried it with $50 and setup shoutouts with 3 IG accounts. I gained 1 follower from one of them, none from the second (and the guy wrote on his the shoutout "sorry guys but I need to make some money, please don't unfollow", and the third was super suspicious for the following reasons: 1. Posted my shoutout immediately 2. Within 5 minutes I gained 100 followers and then nothing after that 3. 0 activity from the followers.

Maybe it's different for the higher cost shoutouts but my experience was bad and the service was absolutely useless for me. I think the IG images with badge idea has potential so I'm going to try setting up boostgram so that my account likes and follows Android related accounts. Let me know if anyone is interested in the results.

9. Likes lovefromheaven liked this post
    Thanks lovefromheaven, BaksaiApps thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    the verdict is pretty here.

the guy even did not bother buying thumb ups for his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/shoutcart/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey whats up toxisc pm me i need a app built for my site

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I will send you a private message, thanks!
    I am yet to receive a private message from you even though it's been several days. So I am assuming you just wanted to turn down the fever on this post.
    The best jigsaw puzzles game on the market and it's all free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ania.game.free

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast