Choosing place to buy downloads

Hello, I am thinking on buying some installs for an Android game I will publish soon. My idea is to invest about 1-2k$, and I have seen that the best options could be AppBrain, Facebook, or Twitter, because you can pay per install. I am from Spain, and my idea would be to ,initially, buy installs from Spain, and try to reach the new games top. I have chosen Spain because I will also be able to get installs from my social networks, and almost all the installs will be from Spain. Then, I think that with the installs I get plus the installs I buy, my game will appear in the new games top in Spain.

What do you think about that? How many installs may I need to reach the new games top of Spain and how much money could cost to me?

Thank you!!

I hope to find the cheapest non-incentivized cost per install promotion as well :slight_smile:

contact me on malik1994 | Profile | Fiverr is the best way to get

I am hoping too, to find a cheap non-incentive based cost per install promotion.

I think those 3 options are the best, because you can choose the CPI (cost/install), but it would be perfect if someone with experience could help us.

Hi, before buy, install the FB SDK to track the price per install. Then, Spain is expensive for start, may be you can start with some South/Central American countries like Honduras, Bolivia, Paraguay, etc. You will get cheaper installs and natural ratings, then you can buy in Spain but with more installs and comments, so you will get a better ROI because the users trust in other users.

Try this service below . We can delivery up to 10.000 users per day with cheap price

Hello, sorry but I am looking for non-incentivized downloads,because I want to get real users.

I like appbrain, their minimum is 0.2 but the downloads from Spain will probably cost more. you can try putting 100$ on appbrain and see how much an inatall will cost.

If by any chance you will think about incivized downloads then aye studios can bring many downloads from Spain, but many users leave spam reviews.

For Boosting to top chart , you need downloads numbers . When you reach top chart you will get organic downloads (real user)

Try this service below . We can delivery up to 10.000 users per day with cheap price