[AppGround] - Free App Analyse Service

Hey guys,

I want to introduce you a new service, called [b]AppGround[/b].

It’s designed by developers for developers and its purpose is to give you some FREE advices that might help you rank better.

We are a bunch of developers and designers struggling to build better engagement with our customers, just like you.

We understand the market is evolving and today is much harder to rank an app higher, but we still got a few tips in the bag that help us a lot.

We have been through a couple of successful projects in our 3 years of Android development with about over 10 millions downloads.

So y not give a try, it’s free anyway :slight_smile:

logo.png

Can I send you a link to review my app here?

Hey faygroup,

We prefer posting a ticket through our website http://appground.info, because it is easier for us to track all requests in one place.

However we can make an exception and review your app here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lame.game.jump.chicken.jump

sounds interesting, however, in what ways will we pay you back for your services?

I really like the icon you’ve made, it looks really good.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the rest of the app, because this game is bought and reskinned: Jumper - An Arcade Bouncing Game - Mobile | CodeCanyon.

It’s been a while since reskinned apps stopped ranking well…

As I can see even the original game doesn’t have many downloads and probably this is the reason why the developers are selling the source code.

If we ignore the mentioned things above I would suggest to:

• make a few screenshots that show how to play and place them first, instead of that banner which is shown twice in your listening.
• try to increase your reviews.
• I’ve seen that you’ve released this game on April 7, 2014. It is unlikely for Google to start ranking higher old apps/games. You might consider changing the mentioned things, unpublish the current game and release a new one. Your best chance is to get into top new free games and you can’t do that with an old app.

We start as a FREE service, so you can take advantage while you still can :wink:

I really like your icon, it looks really good.

Unfortunately I can’t say the same for the rest of your app, since you have bought the source code and reskinned it -> Jumper - An Arcade Bouncing Game - Mobile | CodeCanyon.

It’s been a while since Google stopped ranking well reskinned apps.

However, if we ignore the mentioned things above I would have suggested you to:

• Make a few how to play screenshots and place them before the banner which is shown twice in your listening /check on mobile/.
• I’ve seen that you’ve released this game on April 7, 2014. It is unlikely for Google to start ranking higher old apps/games. You might consider changing the mentioned things, unpublish the current game and release a new one. Your best chance is to get into top new free games and you can’t do that with an old app.

i really was not known but i am very happy to use this service

It’s been one week since we launched the service and so far we received so many request that we barely handle them. :slight_smile:

So far the most common issue that developers experience is poor design.

As a designer I constantly explain them how import is the look of every app, because this is the thing that builds respect to your users.

How many times you have downloaded an app just to see it, because it looks cool on the screenshots and has cool icon? - Many times, you may not know what is it for but you want to try it.

And of course there are those kind of apps that don’t have any good look but they are valuable and how many people download them? - Very few, because how can you trust them, you don’t know if it is really a working app or an ad machine, because there are many live examples in the market.

I really like the Google’s Material Design and everytime i tell people to read it and understand it.

We will keep analyzing your apps so keep requesting :slight_smile:

Hi there,
I have a game (which is the first of mine!) at hand planning to be released in the next couple of weeks - it has yet been put onto the GP so I cannot supply the GP URL of my game, is it possible for me to send the game icon/ a few screenshots of my game to you so that you may comment on whether it has poor design?? Thanks!:o

While building the website there was a discussion how we will be able to handle apps that are not being active in Google Play and we decided to leave this for version 1.1.

I guess it is time to start building the next version cause the interest is growing :slight_smile:

I’ve private messaged you with an email on which you can send your files.

Thanks a lot, I will email you.

Hey guys,

Due to the huge interest in our service, after new year we are going to start building the next version.

We will provide you with a history of your requests, the communication will be via tickets and many other features.

The service will remain free, but we will include two additional paid analyzes which will be more detailed.

So stay tuned :slight_smile:

Hey AppGround,

I’m very excited in your services. I have released a game right here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gudogames.Darkland

My game doesn’t get more users, I tried many ways but still failed. Can you give me some advice for this? Thanks in advance!

I’m going to publish a new app.

Can I send it to you for review, or you make a free analyze on one app per user?

So what kind of this service, i still didn’t get about it , its like provide keywords,seo,sem some things ?

Yeah, send it via our website and will review it.

We make handmade reviews.

We take a closer look at your:

• Icon
• UI and UX
• Screenshots
• Title & Description
• Reviews
• etc.

and give you some feedback :slight_smile: