PPD (pay per download) - Mobango and Opera for only $0.03-$0.07

I have started campaigns for my game “Ultimate BlackJack 3D” on Mobango and Opera.

On Mobango it is $0.03 per download worldwide and $0.05 on Opera (targeting USA, Australia, Canada and GB).

What is common to this campaigns is that they are PPD - pay per download.

I am wondering why hasn’t any of you mentioned this way of getting downloads?

Isn’t PPD almost as CPI (cost per install), because I guess if people download the APK they will very probably install it.

Or am I missing something?

For me it looks like the cheapest way to get downloads.

Please any more info, thoughts, suggestions about PPD campaigns are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Damir.

Opera store looks like a scam to me. I have several games there and the downloads the store is showing are not reflected in my statistics. Meaning that I have around 80 downloads for a game according the the dashboard but my statistics are saying only 4 users played my game.

I just went to Mobango’s site and I thought it said $0.05, but then looked again and it is $0.03. This is a great price. I was really excited about this and then I had an epiphany- these downloads are from Mobango, Not the Google’s Play store. Therefore they won’t help in your rankings in the Play store.

Although more downloads are good, I was looking for something cheaper than $0.20 per download from the Play store to help with rankings.