I develop games, but...

Hello friends,
I am working alone. I developed 15+ games for Android. They are alive on Google Play and 10+ stores.
I am trouble with promoting my games.

My all games:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8759434331321384592

Please suggest something for me. (I don’t have a budget for promoting things)
Thank you.

i have checked ur apps, most of them are performing fearly well. Am am sure u might be earning a decent pay.

Hey man,Would you like to work with me ? On a revenue sharing basis ?

Hi, please add me on facebook.

Any suggestion ?

really nice
yeah i think your games performing quite well (my games not even passed the 5000 download…)
but yeah some of them need a little boost in marketting.

anyway, are you using unity?

Yes, I use unity.

Hi Are you interested in cooperate with apps on a revenue sharing basis?

Hi Yes I am. add me on facebook

Even if you don’t have much budget for promotion, you can use free methods to promote your apps and increase your earning.

Hi there, based on my experience, here are some free(low budget) and effective marketing methods for you:

Prioritize app store optimization
App Store Optimization (ASO) is a simple but crucial way to influence app downloads, which aim to increase app ranking in the app stores. App store rankings depend on metadata—like keywords, description, ratings and review, you can optimize these factors to increase your app ranking. What’s more, you should also choose the right category for your app, which can increase the downloads rates efficiently.

When you choose keywords, you should take relevance, difficulty and traffic into consideration. Just like your SEO efforts on your website, your app’s targeted keywords must be highly relevant.This will dramatically increase the likelihood of the app being downloaded by people searching for those keywords. Target for keywords that are highly relevant but less competitive,using keywords with lower Difficulty Scores improves your chance of being better ranked in the Google Play Store. You can use keyword tools to find the best keywords, there are may app store keywords tools you can use to find best keywords, such as SensorTower,App Annie,App Tweak,Appcodes,Search Man,etc.

Focus on the first 3 lines description
The first 3 lines description should reflect the target users’ needs, and fully explain the contents of the product characteristics. It aims at seizing the attention of users and attracting them to learn more about the app information or downloading directly. Because when users view the application details page, most people only see the top two or three lines of description.

Get 4/5-star app reviews
88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations, then the 4/5-star ratings can also boost the download rates efficiently…What’s more, reviews also play an important part in the rank algorithm,data shows that 88% of the Top 100 Android apps are rated higher than four stars. Then get app reviews is a great way to promote app.

Create & Promote Demo Videos
You can create demo videos of your app’s functions and main features and promote them everywhere. A video can showcase much more than textual information. You can post the videos on some relevant forums and your social media accounts.Make it click-worthy and share-worthy. The more people it reaches, the more the number of downloads you can generate.

Social Media
Social media marketing is inarguably the most effective and economic strategy for app developers to publicize their app and make it viral.App developers can make use of social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to promote their mobile applications. Some methods of app promotion on Social Media:
[ul]
[li]Social Media Profiles - Introduce your app with social media profile, and upload your app logo as profile photo and cover photo.[/li][li]Create an official Page for your app[/li][li]Create your own Facebook group [/li][li]Join relevant groups [/li][li]Reward Users for Social Shares[/li][li]Cooperate with Social Media Influencers. Influencers are individuals with the power to influence the buying and engagement decisions of a certain group of people[/li][/ul]

Hope those methods are useful to you.

Launching the installs campaign is the unconditional campaign for decent app promotion in Store as this will lead your app to top position and let you chance to be visible by million organic users. The best solution to drive installs is to order them in respectful agency like [b]KeenMobi [/b]and see the significant result in few days.:rolleyes:

Currently as alternative I would strongly recommends to set the [b]keyword installs campaign[/b] which allow your app be found in search result app page and increase properly the keyword ranking position.

And of course classic scenario is [b]app installs [/b]which are the main source of traffic for your app and help the application to increase position in Store.

Hi ,we provide Android & iOS keyword search installs, High retention installs, Geo Target installs. we can guarantee that all the installs are from real users, and we support multiple countries and install type for you to choose from ,get your app targeted precisely. Your app ranking will be improved in 8~10 hours once a campaign is activated.

Our price is very competitive, if there is any needs, plz feel free to contact us: steamseo.com

steamseo is the best company in Ad Network .STEAMSEO is very raliable,trusted and 100%Guaranteed.You can find any type of services related to Ad network.
At steamseo you can -
Buy App Installs - Buy Android Installs, Buy iOS Installs at Affordable Price starting at just $0.05 per Install. Promote your Android / iOS App onCPI, CPA, CPE, CPC, CPM, CPV basis. Get Real Installs from Real Users & Real Device with FREE Country Targeting.
steamseo.com

Start an ad Campaign with STEAMSEO.COM they have different services like
[Android App Installs

High Retention Install

Keyword Search Installs

Country Geo Base Installs](http://steamseo.com)

and many more very effective approach for app promotion.

Hey man that’s great :wink:
Even we do game development other related stuff.
But with us you can not only develop games but also can earn some money
To know how it is possible do visit our website Alphagravel
Cheers.
Have a great,safe & happy life everyone. :slight_smile:
Peace :smiley: