Promote your app FOR FREE

Not all developers have budget for marketing/advertising. So do I. So I would like to share with guys some tips to promote your apps for free.

Blogging on Sites: Be generic and precise, but don’t forget to add your link in that blog, ask your friends to reply to that blog eventually it may reach many.
Social Networking: This is very easy and the most influencing way to market. Post your Games, Apps and even blogs (promotional materials) you have created and Videos if any, about your game. But be cautioned do not spam in social media else you may get blocked.
Forum Posting: One of the organic and traditional marketing is forum posting. Post your promotional materials in forums and discussions. Again do not spam in the forum as it may irritate the users and may lead to negative review.
Video Marketing: Create a video about your App or Game and make a Youtube channel. Promoting this video creates a vision within users and may last long within them.
Review Sites: It is also important for others to review your game. The review sites will be best suiting for reviewing your game, there are both free and paid reviews. Choose paid reviewing if you want the same.

There are nearly 500 websites which includes forum, paid and free review website which would be useful in marketing your Apps or Games.
Try these tips well and be careful by not overdoing stuff.

If you have any tip about free promotion, please share it here.
Thank you.

Could you share me that websites? :smiley:

I would also like to see this list of websites and forums and review sites