A new solution for App exposure.

Hello developers,
We are coming with an innovative solution for getting exposure for your apps. Our platform will provide guaranteed visibility for your apps, thereby cutting down the cost for marketing.
Initially we will be having a user-base of around 100k who are interested in finding your content and with time we will reach to 1 Million user-base.
So your apps will be visible to our user-base for 7 days.
Finally a great exposure will result in downloads of your app if it is of great quality.
And there are no charges for it.
Your content will be visible for minimum 7 days for free and after that if you still want visibility then you can pay very minimal amount to extend your exposure.
And we wont be charging 1000s of dollar but less than $100
And one most important thing is that there is no incentive provided to the user, so people who are actually interested in your content will only download it.
Our goal is to promote the creativity of developers and help them reach their potential customers with a very less budget.

UPDATE***
We got around 1300 signups from developers on the first day!!!
We have finally launched the website where you can start submitting your content. Here is the link: PLATEAU

Can you explain more?

I’m interested. PM what to do next.

Could you be more specific?

Intially we will be having a userbase of around 100k who are interested in finding your content and with time we will reach to 1 Million userbase.
So your apps will be visible to our userbase for 7 days.
Finally a great exposure will result in downloads of your app if it is of great quality.
And there are no charges for it.
Your content will be visible for minimum 7 days for free and after that if you still want visibility then you can pay very minimal amount to extend your exposure.
And we wont be charging 1000s of dollar but less than 100$
And one most important thing is that there is no incentive provided to the user, so people who are actually interested in your content will only download it.
Our goal is to promote the creativity of developers and help them reach their potential customers with a very budget.

So, if this sounds great to you then please vote yes in the poll above.

Where will you promote our apps?

Updated the post.

Through our app.
Any interested users will be redirected to the respective store to download your app!

Great news. I am actually developing an app. It will be done in a week max. I will ping you once it is done. Can i have your skype id?

Sounds interesting. Where can we submit apps?

voted. I think its a good idea.

The product is on it’s way.
We are resolving some security issues.

If anyone wants to know about our platform then PM me !

Cool. I’m interested. Let me know when it’s ready

@androidexpert Send me a pm with more details about your platform plz

I’m interested :wink:

I m interested

PM sent.
If you liked the idea then please vote yes for the poll in this thread.

PM sent to everyone interested!

I have just voted for something I have no idea how it works. Can you PM details so I know how this works.