Advice on app aso

Hello

Can some of you guru help me with improving the ranking of my app in Google Play?

The link for the app is this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rikimartin.chistesparawhatsapp

As you will see it is an app with jokes.
It is in spanish and inglisg

ASO is working better in Spanish and I think it is because of the app nams (CHSYTER is similar to Chistes = joke in spanisj)

What is really strange to me is that the app has a very good rating (4.7) and lots of ratings (4K)for the number of total download I have (25K)

However the app is never over 50 when searching for “chistes” that is the main keyword

Any advice is appreciated
Br
Roberto

You haven’t used any review exchange method or reviews providing service?

Icon and screenshots are generally OK. So does the description. When did you publish the app?

Hellow

I have published the app in june 2014
But the grouth of the app was mainly in 2015

Never used any review exchange method
Which method do you reccomend?

Unpublish, wait couple day, publish and make ASO/SEO, currently everything is useless :wink:

You can share your app for review in FB groups:

And/or you can use services like:
Install4Install.com - Promote your App for free | Free App installs, Free App ratings, Free App reviews, App review exchange, Promote Apps free
EAR - Exchange App Reviews

and you can find more simply by typing android app review exchange in FB search.

But I think that you should consider doing better ASO. I.e you mentioned that CHSYTER is similar to Chistes which is your main keyword but I couldn’t find it anywhere in the title - description.

its difficult to believe that number of reviews without being purchased, your app should be hilarious :slight_smile: and if you want to rank the word chistes why don’t use directly the word instead of chyster? :?

if your app is really old and not popular, it is unlikely it will get significantly more popular. try creating a new app

Thanks you all for the advice

Regarding Chistes not being in the description the reason is that “chistes” is an spanish word and in english I used “jokes” // The name of the app is “CHYSTER chistes” in spanish and “CHYSTER jokes” in english

Regarding the popularity of the app I think that one reason for not being popular is that there ara MANY apps of the same kind.
It is old but if nobody see it when searching for “Jokes” (englosh people) or “chistes” (spanish people) it will never be popular

That is why I am asking for help in get a better ASO/SEO

I am working in a new app (game) also.

Thanks again
Roberto

To boost app ranking with aso, you can do it by optimizing the following aspects:
1.Choose the right keywords
2.Add important keywords in App Tittle. Data shows that adding keywords in title will increase your app’ s ranking by 10.3%.
3.Add 3~5 keywords in description
4.Buy keywords installs from third parties, like ASOTOP1, which can boost app store ranking efficiently, and you can control this part, and it will not cost your too much, but much more efficent than other methods.

If your budget is enough, you can hire an reliable app store optimization company to help you ,which can boost your app ranking in as short time with professional aso technique.

Hello! We know these problems. Ranks are formed on a number of installs your app gets on a daily basis so no matter how good your app is, if it’s on the last positions, nobody’s going to dowload it. So the only way here is to boost your ranks with installs from a reliable company. We have a huge experience in this area and know all methods of app promotion. From our own experience we can tell that the fastest way to get good rank in Google Play Store is with keyword installs. This method is the most effective. We achieved great results working with our clients so if you are interested, register on our site using this link[b][i] keyapp.top [/i][/b]. And see everything for yourself: we have a bonus program and a referral program which will help you to save and even earn some money. We have free trial to test our service!
This is our price list :
• 1 keyword install0.16 $
• 1 keyword install + rate0.22 $
• 1 keyword install + rate + review0.27 $

• 1 package install0.09 $
• 1 package install + rate0.15 $
• 1 package install + rate + review0.20
We have discounts for our permanent clients.
Have nice day!

ASO is a good app marketing method, but it’s a long term project, you can buy keyword search installs to assist it, which can boost app ranking in 8~10 hours, highly recommend. ASOTOP1 provides this kind of service, if there is not improvement, money back guarantee, then there is no risk for u, but a good choice to promote your app.