How to get other developers Email addresses?

I want to write a Email to APP developers to introduce my product, how could I get lot of Email address of developers especially Android developers?
I have tried to get some Email address from Googleplay but it is not as useful as I thought.

You can get a help from linked in. Try to find out profiles of Android app developers in linked in. Also you can use Facebook, twitter and Google+. More on, you can find professional profiles on job finding websites like monster, indeed etc.

Thanks for your suggestion! can I get a lot of Email addresses at once, rather than I search their information in social network one by one?

Is there some tools or products can help me?

Oh god, please no. I don’t want more spam.

Oh god! I don’t understand what strange pleasure do you marketers derive out of spamming people. Why not setup a good website, work on having a good social presence, offer free trials ?? …and if your product or service is worth it, we’ll come to you. Is that too much to ask?

That’s something private and you, nor anyone else, should have the possibility to access that information massively. It’s like all those telecommunications services getting our phone numbers to offer their shit.

Mass emailing is definitely gone get you in trouble. Spamming people is illegal and you don’t want to risk your domain for a couple of conversions.

That’s a good suggestion. There are tons of groups and communities for app developers in social media you should try to provide them value and organically they will come to your product.

best way to do this is to write a script to iterate through all the top apps. then extract out the google play developer email from the google play listing using some html parser

I’ve made an app which collects email addresses. Current email database: https://sellfy.com/p/ZzLd/