Own Company Facebook Site or Website?

Hello,

i have a facebook site and website for my little app business (currently only in german). I share actual news about development and my apps.
Do you think that it is worth this approach continue to pursue in order to increase download numbers?

Can you share the facebook page?

It is a very good approach to have a dedicated fan page in facebook (and in other social media sites). You can promote your app on Facebook in a two-fold approach: setting up a dedicated fan page for the app to guarantee an organic reach, and then go with some paid engagement in the form of Facebook ads that will allow you to expose your app to the people who might actually use it.

Advertising on Facebook can also come in the form of mobile ads, so you can focus more easily on gaining users through a dedicated ad campaign. Just keep in mind that you should always measure ROI in order to build a sustainable business.

I think that a landing page (Custom Website) for your app will add value also. I am thinking of using the two methods in parallel for maximum exposure.