Your experience buying google play accounts?

Hello!

DO NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS TO SELL ACCOUNTS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE PLEASE!

Has anyone had experiences buying and using google play accounts? Do they often get banned by google? What precautions do you take?
Thanks in advance!

They are usually selling the accounts for illegal purpose, as neither the account nor the application, would last long (long enough to make a profit sometimes).

Details from this seller:

1. I can’t refund at any situation.
  2. This gdev should be used for illegal apps or illegal purpose.
  3. This gdev will definitely be closed by Google, but we don’t know when.
  4. Replacement Guarantee is 24 hours after I send the gdev detail.

Here is the thread: http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/13757-high-quality-google-developer-account.html

Thanks for the info! So, if the purpose is simply “minimizing risk in case your main account gets banned for whatever reason” then I shouldn’t resort to these types of sellers? Thanks, will have to figure something else out.

You must stay away from them until your main account gets banned… Now, to “minimize the risk” I can’t recommend you anything, I’m happy now living in the Apple’s world :slight_smile: It’s worth to wait 10 days for each update, if because of that you will be almost certain that your account and your income is somehow safe.

Mine to share your experience in App Store compared to Play Store? In terms of revenue, downloads, users.

Can’t compare since it’s a different app than the one I had in Google Play.

• Downloads: I can tell that isn’t easy, but if you find your spot and do a wonderful research for keywords (Title + 100 chars) it may work well for you.
    You need to be careful with how the art-work looks like, for the Apple Store is very important.
    And if you miss out the first week, not getting enough downloads and users, your application may just disappear.
  • Users: they are willing to pay in-app, but you have to prove them it’s useful.
  • Revenue: with only interstitials I got between $5-11 eCPM using Appodeal.

Isn’t easy at all, and waiting for 10 days while they review your app, when you can still get a rejection… hurts. You need to be careful with each update, and you can’t risk to be testing ad networks like in Android.

I’m still dealing to get to the point of 5000 dl/day and I believe it might convert into $60-90/day or even more…

That’s the truth. Your first week with iTunes will be great, you’ll get a huge number of downloads. But after that 7th day they’ll fall pretty hard. So you want to make sure your icon and your screenshots are already polished and professional. And make sure your app already has social sharing to help get the word out. Adding it after is no good. Believe me. I’m the guy who went from 500 downloads a day for the first 7 days, day 8 I had 4 downloads.

However, I do get in-app purchases with Apple users. Not as frequently as Amazon users. But infinitely better than Google. I have more downloads on Google than Apple, but I’ve never made a single in app purchase sale. Not one. The Apple users pay from time to time. Amazon users paid constantly, and bought the expensive packs too. Too bad Amazon takes most of my money after their 30% cut and 30% more with tax withholding. Doesn’t leave much for me.