Most cost effective marketing for installs?

Out of all the forms of marketing you guys have used what have you determined to be the most cost effective to drive downloads if you have a medium sized budget of say 20k?

Would a CPI or CPC mobile campaign be best? From my experience I have run a CPC campaign and it equated to roughly 10% to 20% conversions on my clicks. The campaign was small however, wondering with a larger budget if there are more effective means? Thanks!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well the best way to utilize that much amount of money would be to try to bribe big websites and blogs to write about your app.
Even if they ask for 1000-2000$ then it is fine.
Creating a good mix of some good websites+ youtube video will not only give you a boost in downloads but will also be very good for aso.
Also when you are bribing them,ask them to not put it in the "sponsored"section.
You will never be able to get back your money if you do it via CPI campaign. They will only be effective if you get into the trending or top ranking list.Then you will get more organic downloads. Simply advertising with a CPI campaign without the budget to get into the top charts is a waste of money.

My skype is: facebook:Ankit.ishu.7

In my opinion, the most effective marketing ways for installs is doing App Store Optimization.

App Store Optimization, which aims to boost your app ranking in app stores. “53% of Android users and 47% of iOS users found the last app they downloaded through app store search” according to a study conducted by Tune.

You can do it following these aspects:
[ul]
[li]Choose the right Keywords - When you choosing keywords, you should take relevance, traffic and competition into consideration.[/li][li]Optimizing Your App Title - Make sure your title contains the most important keywords.[/li][li]App Description - Highlight your app advantages and features, and put some keywords in it.[/li][li]Choose the right category in the app Stores - Choosing the right category can increase conversion.[/li][/ul]

Other efficient promotion ways to boost your app installs:

Cooperate with influencers
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of influencers. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Alterative App Stores
Besides Google Play & App Store; there are many other app stores on the online market where you can upload your app. Data shows that, if an app is submitted on other relatively less popular stores, it will increase the expected downloads 200% more compared to Google Play.

Besides marketing your app, there are some aspects you can optimize to increase conversion rate:
1.Create an attractive app title and icon
2.Highligh app features and advantages in first 3 lines description
3.Using eye-catching screenshots
4.Gather positive app reviews and 4/5-star ratings