[Help] Effective GAME marketing?

I have published my game a few days ago but i have got too low downloads. I am posted some facebook groups and some forums but the result is bad that i expected. What should i do? Need some advice.Thank you

Here is game link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.erengamesstudio.flyaway

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, böyle bir oyun için hangi yolu denersen dene çok etkili olacağını düşünmüyorum.

Nerede eksikliklerim var peki? Oyunun kendisi mi yoksa grafikler, aso mu?

Hey,

Try this service - piXator
It’s not expensive, delivers high quality installs for your app in the shortest time.
You do not need integrate SDKs or tracking links.

You can contact me directly and I will deliver 100 test installs for your app for free
[email protected]

Hi, about promote app with facebook, besides post your app in relevant groups, here are some effective promotion ways you can use:

Offer App install using Facebook ads
The best way to get a lot of installs is using paid medium such as Facebook ads. Facebook offers advertising for app, and you can target users based on various factors such as age, location, mobile OS and many more.

Cooperate with Social Media Influencers
Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. Reach out to organizations whose goals align with yours, and give them a compelling reason to mention or link to your app on their page.These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Offer small incentives across your social media channels
Hold weekly contests / giveaways for small prizes if fans can answer app-related questions. This is an effective way to draw attention and build loyalty.

Notes and Photos
These two applications allow you to share articles, blog posts or pictures with your network. You can utilize these applications to discuss your business or share photos of your products.

About promote app on forums, besides post thread, you can run forums ads, which can increase your app visibility, the more audience it reaches, the more downlaods will generate.You can also ask the Administrator to help you recommend your app, which is also more effitive.

One more effective app promotion method for you, it’s app streo optimization, which aims to booost your app ranking in app stores. Data shows that over 65% of downloads come directly from a search on app stores.So it’s one of the most efficient promotion ways. You can do it from the following aspects:
1.Choose the right keywords
2.Add important keywords in title%description
3.Design an attractive icon
4.Using eye-catching screenshots.

It’s really an efficient app promotion way, if you know little about it, you can cooperate with app store optimization company, which can boost your app ranking in a short time with aso technique.