Appsuch.com warning

update: may 31
appsuch delivered the order and I am pleased with the quality of the installs and reviews. They sent a full report and the installs are indeed from unique devices and different geos. The reviews are of higher quality than if you would get from fiverr (accounts have profile pictures and proper english names). Overall satisfied

It was partly my fault that my junk mail was cleared frequently and somehow their emails were not getting through. Just note that their live chat is department is different from their orders department so sometimes I guess the information gets lost between departments.

I will order from appsuch again

original:
Just a heads up ordered a small review / download package from appsuch.com may 12th. After repeated promises of delivery, nothing was delivered and now they wont even answer my emails for a refund.

Looks like they are spamming the board with random usernames in the buy/sell subforum.

side note: Their paypal is the same as goplayaccounts.com

Ive made orders with goplayaccounts and they delivered…but that was in the past (last year) so buyer beware

My guess was right !!! How can they deliver so much reviews if those are real human downloads !!!

I do not want to trash any competition but everyone should be careful with any company that offers “Too good to be true” prices/services

I can deliver up to 1000 ratings. I’m willing to deliver 1000 ratings for free if you write a review about my service afterwards.

PM me your app link and I’ll get started on it right away.

I am interested. I will ping you and will share my feedback after your service. Will send a PM.

Razer ,

This is Jennifer from AppSuch.com . Please note we reply ALL emails within 24 hours and most emails are responded in an Hour . All our packages are delivered within 5 days after we receive the APP links from clients . We get hundreds of clients a month and each and everyone is satisfied . I have checked your claim that you made the purchase on May 12th . I have checked Order list and there was NO Order for AppSuch.com on 12th May 2015 . Also i have verified our Paypal Open dispute cases , and there is no Dispute open for AppSuch.com .Since you did not get the Order as you claim , the first logical step would have been to open the Dispute with Paypal . Anyway I still like to verify this claim . Please email us your transaction id at support @ appsuch.com and we will have this checked right away . You can also use live chat option on our website appsuch.com for prompt help . I am looking forward to fix this for you if there is any such issue . We do Deliver ALL installs , reviews and ratings as mentioned on our website Appsuch.com and have become very reliable source of Installs , reviews and ratings in the market .

Please do email us or contact us though Live chat and we are looking forward to check this for you

Best Regards,
AppSuch.com

I got the date wrong…it looks like may 13 was the date. I messaged you guys via live chat on the 20th and u promised me delivery the next day, then there was no delivery and I sent you guys a offline message from ur site and also email for a refund and no reply. That is why I posted on the forums

pasting the email:
On may 13 I order standard package for 69$ and nothing has been delivered. I want a refund. You guys have not answered my messages from the form on your site appsuch.com

paypal Transaction ID #(taken out)

• this is a small transaction but when I buy something I do not expect to chase down delivery, my messages and emails for the refund have not been answered.

Hi,

we have emailed you at least 4 times requesting you for the APP link and never got any response from you . Please check screenshot from the following link

http://i.imgur.com/dQSV2cx.png

I have removed part of your email for privacy reasons . You need to check your Spam folder i guess . Please check it for the dates seen in the screenshot and get back to us . thank you .

Best Regards,
AppSuch.com

Ok it looks like failure to communicate, my spam is cleared frequently.

1. When ordering I entered my google play link in order the box (so you should have gotten my playstore link)
  2. Live chat 5 days later and I gave the person my google play link and was promised delivery the next day, did not happen.
  3. As a last resort I emailed your paypal @gmail.com email to try to get through to you with no reply

I am partly at fault for not checking my spam and having it cleared frequently. But you guys need to work on your customer service, Especially #1+#2 you should have already had my link and I was promised delivery the next day on live chat.

App such and I are working to having the issue cleared… I will report back

Hi,

thank you . we have finally received your email . For some reason , when you made the order , your app link did not show up with your Order , hence we emailed you . Live chat department and actual production department is different . For app links , we always rely on Order emails and Support emails . We did not get any App Link in Support and Order emails , hence we emailed you 4 times requesting for it . Please note , our Paypal email address is not a gmail email address . We are working on your Order now and You can start seeing Installs , reviews and ratings within next 4 business days . Please do let me know if you have any Questions and I will be glad to assist you.

Best Regards,
AppSuch.com

Update:
app such delivered the order and I am pleased with the quality of the installs and reviews. They sent a full report and the installs are indeed from unique devices and different geos. The reviews are of higher quality than if you would get from fiverr (accounts have profile pictures and proper english names). Overall satisfied

It was partly my fault that my junk mail was cleared frequently and somehow their emails were not getting through, and u guys just note that their live chat is department is different from their production department so sometimes I guess the information gets lost between departments.

I will order from appsuch again

Best offer for Forex traders . Now you can buy/sell Perfect money , Skrill , Bitcoin , Ego pay, Payza, Paypal, from us. Easy method. Just visit our website.

Ecurrancy.com | Exchange ecurrency | Buy & Sell | Perfect Money | Webmoney | Skrill | Bitcoin | Payza | Ukash | PayPal | Ego pay

A couple really suspicious things I found in this thread:

1. The person from “AppSuch” who is replying says his/her name is “Jenifer Petter”
  2. In the screenshot this person posted (imgur copy below in case they delete it) they are replying to emails as “Mark”
  3. Also in the same screenshot, you can see that the company’s website contact form goes directly into this person’s inbox
  4. On AppSuch.com there is a testimonial from a “Jessica Peter”

http://i.imgur.com/SgmsdBU.png

Bottom line: I believe that AppSuch is a one-man scam operation that takes peoples’ money then outsources the “work” to something like Mechanical Turks.

Hi everyone!!! Just a quick note that I have just tried Appsuch to get 60 ratings and they delivered a beautiful result. At first I was very suspicious because I have tried another company first which resulted in a dispute with PayPal.
The experience with Appsuch though, was great.
i will buy again from them.

herby

Appsuch.com is a very reputable company . Its not they who are suspicious but it is you who is suspicious and you are well their competitor . try harder next time . Appsuch.com rocks

I recently purchased a small program for Android reviews and installs for my shopping app… It’s a total SCAM! They NEVER delivered anything , so after 10 days I emailed and someone said they have fulfilled the installs, but there was a problem in getting reviews , so they will try again. Nothing has happened after a full month. I asked for a refund and there is no reply.

DO NOT USE APPSUCH …PERIOD.

can you help me with ratings? this is my app link thanks!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rorrosgames.zombiezombiefree

Bob Pack,

what is your order number ? . I will check with AppSuch.com . i am reselling appsuch services and they have always delivered on time and more installs , reviews and ratings then i ordered . i am reselling their services for past one year and have never been disappointed.

this guy is bang on the money. and i have my doubts on whether or not appsuch even deliver at all.

i tried getting 5 ratings from them. after a week of arguing with them on why they dont stick to their deadlines (which of course change when they please) they delivered 5 ratings that got erased by google two hours later.

good luck getting refunded. the guy who is “tech support” aka most likely everything else in this scam (also “jeniffer” and the guy above me). will tell you how their “account department” is processing your refund and it will arrive in 24 hours for a month.

It’s Indians’ way of business

almost all of their online businesses have suspicious things like this.

and almost all Indian companies I have come across with offer like 0.2 0.3 USD per install while German, Russian and Amercian companies ofer 0.1 USD per install, which is quite laughable. So greedy they are.