App marketing for new app developer

Hi everyone, we are two enthusiastic developers who just started with mobile game developing. We have made our first game for android. It isnt much but we are proud that we could make it. We have placed it on Google play but for now we only have some review exchange from some FB groups which isnt much. We have started to develop our second game, and I hope you can help us on how to better present our game. I have been reading on how to market your game but there is so much of it. If you have any suggestions or some pointers on how to better market our game I would be grateful. Our second game is really going nicely and it would be shame not to promote it properly.

Thank you for any help that you can give us.

Can you provide a link to the game?

Here is the link to the game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hr.inet.kobeivan.smile_tilt

You need to work on the graphics part :rolleyes:

Dude, your app has 50 downloads and 50 5 star ratings. It’s obvious that they were purchased so you need to be careful. If you look at any app on the play store you can see that most apps have only a max of like 15% of the total installs in ratings (1-5 stars)

hi guys,

Today there are lots of way to promote your app but nowdays there are lots of people use mobile app marketing platform like instal.com, geenapp.com, unmatchedapp.com, use these type of ad search network.

It already had dozens of similar games. Just move on for new game.

Total Installs: 10-50
5 star reviews: 56
LOL

I know guys, all of those came from FB review exchange groups. So do we need to be careful with dose? We are all new at all this and we are gathering infos at what to do and what dont do. Our first game as I said it isnt much but it is rather a trial to see how things are working. I hope we can gather some infos for our next game to be able to promote it better.
But for now we are going to focus on getting better and better in developing apps first.

Hi there, based on my experience, here are some simple and effective app marketing methods for new app developers:

Integrate Social share Within The App - By including the option within your app to share their screens and share in-app content, you broaden your app’ s visibility and create a platform by which your users can express themselves.

Social media - Using social media to spread the word about your new app is such an obvious step that it the only technique many people try. You can promote your app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram,and Pinterest, YouTube channel,or other online forums. Just remember: Keep it short and to the point. And you cam create a Facebook page for your app. Not only will it act as a go-to social media hub for your app, it’s also a place where users can provide feedback and report any issues they may be having.

Post on forums - Promote your app on those relevant forums which have large volume of traffic. Not only can this help drive more traffic to your app’ s page, it can also mean getting more targeted users, then getting more downloads.

Participate in relevant activities- Participate in meetings or conferences that are relevant to your App, and make full use of it to build partnerships.

Blog Commenting - Taking a look at blogs in the space that are relevant to your app and comment on them. Be sure to provide valuable insight and also link to your mobile app or to your mobile app’ s landing page.

Email marketing - Ensure that potential customer emails are collected from your website, Twitter or Facebook account. This can be a useful marketing tool for your app. Don’t forget to add your app download link in you email signatures.

Share Content on Pinterest - Post screenshots, infographics, blog images, and visual content (like customer photos) from your app to share content on your Pinterest board.

Get app ratings and reviews - 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps. And most people prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews.

Hope these methods are useful to you.

All you need is the right ASO, even is you have planned the detailed marketing strategy - you need to be visible for your target users who is looking for your app via keywords in search line, so you need to put the search weighted keywords in app’s title and description in order to be suggested in the search result list.

ASO is improving your app in ranking position and visually. You will get a lot of traffic and will be well-presented for your users and be standing out your competitors as the ASO providers do really detailed analysis of similar apps and provide the most relevant and traffic contained words for your app.

So do not hesitate to order ASO as it will generate a whole lot of organic traffic and help you to promote your app in correct manner.

I would recommend Alphagravel Mobile Marketing for your purpose.

“WITH OUR ALPHAGRAVEL MOBILE SDK REACH USERS BASED ON REAL-TIME LONGITUDE/LATITUDE LOCATION WITH THE GEO-TARGETING METHOD. CATCH THE CONCENTRATION OF USERS WHO LIVE, WORK, AND PLAY NEAR YOUR LOCATIONS.
It Is Obvious That The Demand For Mobile Apps Has Increased In All Businesses. To Cope With That, We Become Your Accelerator To Increase Your App’s Revenue. Alphagravel Is A Top-Mobile Application SDK Provider Offering Mobile Ads SDK Services For Various Mobile Platforms.”

I hope this will helpful to you. :slight_smile: :smiley:

Me also need an ASO strategy to increase my app downloads.

Have an advice for you: just continue doing what you like. You need time for everything. Of course your app has some problems and you cant discover them without other people.