How to be in Top 25 in Free Puzzle category in USA

Hello All,

I have a game which I want to get in top 25 in puzzle category in USA.
What could be the best way to do it.

• Buying install : How much of it?
  • Review and ratings : ?

Please suggest.

Due to internet connection issue. It got posted twice. Please help me delete it. :frowning:

This is something we can easily help you achieve. To discuss details PM or skype support.socialrankboost

It’s easy as long as you got deep pockets. Heavy advertising and paying for installs is really the only way to get there. ASO changes will help a bit, but nowhere near to get placed that high. You’re going to need tens of thousands of downloads a day to get there. It’ll cost a fair amount of money. There are people around these forums who’ve done it without spending a great deal, but they had to pretty much dedicate 20 hrs a day into spamming the game everywhere on the internet.

The only way these days to achieve that is to pay your way through.

The best and cheapest way is instagram shoutouts. But you better have your app prepared and polished, or you will get picked apart in the comments!

Thanks @scbundy, I will try to use a mix approach of buying incent downloads/Facebook Ads and spamming on internets. Will keep sharing progress.
@toxic, I have seen Instagram shoutouts, but it look like it is more beneficial for a game which is available on both iOS and Android, I will use it for my another game which is available on both. It is currently available on play store and under review in App Store. Once it is passed and ranked for the its name I will discuss it with you. Please share you skype id.

sounds great. you can email me through my site (best option) or PM me, i will advise as much as I can in order to run a good campaign. I also try to put as much info as I can on shoutcart.com so you are welcome to checkout what other campaigns look like and how to get an effective one going for you.

i think you can improve your ratings ,reviews ans also increase downloads quickly as possible, because of if your app have more ratings,reviews and downloads then your app get ranking in US… i have also puzzle related app is Tic Tac Toe Pro ,i can follow this way and my apps get ranking increase in India and also US. You can use Mobile Ads Network through increase your ratings ,reviews and downloads… use geenapp, instal, unmatchedapp - this type of ads network use…

@toxic, I am planning to buy some shoutout. Let us discuss it on skype.

will get back to you soon. thanks!