What is your ASO/Monetization strategy?

PLEASE DON’T POST AD ADVERTISEMENTS - post a full description of how you promote your games and other info

I’ll start with mine ( best games studios https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Games+Studios)
I have several games, one with 4.5k installs, one with 1.5k installs, one with only 135 installs (my first game), and a new game that I hope will get more installs

Ads: Admob, chartboost, vungle (Admob earns me around 150$ per month, Chartboost earns much less (maybe 20$ per month), vungle currently 0 but I just started with it

strategy:
I try to find games with not too many competitors but high traffic (searchman is good for this), make a similar game. I’m still learning, so I try to make something similar but different - I look at the original for guidance - the screenshots, icon, name, description are all important.
I usually launch a decent version that doesn’t have any bugs that I know of, use google translate for descriptions into 20+ languages for keywords.
Next when I have time I submit to as many stores as possible (SlideMe/Opera/LG/Samsung/Etc).
Next I try to update the app once every 1-2 weeks a few times. It can be minor changes.

how much effort it takes me: usually 1 weekend (2 days) to make a game, and 1 more weekend to finalize/publish it, + updates.
In terms of reward/effort, this i currently quite satisfying.

You can learn from some best practices that are employed by successful apps. Below i give best practices for app monetization:

• Value Proposition
  • You need a large user base to bring in enough revenue.
  • Always measure what makes your app work and improve in areas that need some extra attention to keep your users both satisfied and engaged.
  • Ad Content and so on.

Hi,

I suggest

• you should use certain percentage of your inventory to cross promote your own apps
  • try to use facebook for promoting your apps it seems to be cheap these days and it has got superb targeting
  • try facebook audience network it gives better eCPMs than any other network

Quick question, a lot of people on this forum suggest paying for installs and comments. Have you done any paid marketing, if so, how is it going? I too am a new developer, I’m currently where you were in the beginning with low downloads, so any additional advice is appreciated. Oh and I’m also using Unity to develop. Here’s my game currently: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Benjamin+Yue

Thanks buddy