Play store rank problem

Hi! I developed a game called super chicken. I uploaded it 45 days ago. Yesterday searching super Mario it was 45th ( for many days ) today it’s 126th!!! Why? There are 80 positions!! Yesterday i updated the game changing only refresh rate of admob banner…but i dont’t think it’s the problem…

This is my game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mauriziofaleo.newgame

Insider secret, translate the title, description and in-app text to various languages and should definitely see some boost in downloads as well rankings. For translation, don’t go the automatic way. Just hire people.

Where can i find people who can translate the description of my game? Thanks :slight_smile:

There a lot of options but first make a list of your target countries

1. Crowdin.net
  2. odesk.com
  3. elance.com

When hiring freelancers for translation, don’t pay more than $5 for 500 words.
You would need translators for each of the language you want your app to be translated.

Hope that helps. Pls. Like me post if it helped you

So I’ve first choose my target country…I choose country that pay more in ads or country where at the moment the game is more downloaded? Sorry, I’m new here, i didn’t know is possible to like a post, but now I discovered it, and i liked your posts :wink:

Don’t go after good paying countries. Go after the countries where your app is more used. You can always find an ad network which generates more revenue in your target country and use it in mediation

Dude your app is really funny, I love how that chicken looks and looks like :smiley:

Translate your strings! The target group will be under 12 y/o to at least 70%, little children can’t speak english and might be distracted from it, if they don’t read their own language

Maurizio, please check PM.

Is important mediation? I never used it…I’m using only Admob and Revmob ( revmob with bad revenue, so I’ve decided to remove it with next update )…what mediation service would you advise me? Thanks :slight_smile:

Now I’m updating another my app, next week I will work on Super Chicken and I will follow your tip :slight_smile:

Super Chicken Nugget Boy? Dude you are awesome! :smiley: I will advertise your app in a free app of mine outside the play store, send me a banner xD

I sent you banner, thank you very much!!! :slight_smile:

I had the same happening to my most downloaded app. It was around 36-38 for the most important keyword for months, yesterday it dropped to 50. Not as dramatic, but still… All the competitors seem to be unaffected. One spam app going for the same keyword actually got a boost. Google must have tweaked their ranking algorithm?

I don’t know but luckily daily downloads aren’t decreasing
:slight_smile:

Lucky you! My daily downloads decreased by 50%, and as a result I’m slipping further down the ranking every day. Sucks, but not much I can do except for doing some marketing to try to boost downloads.