Which marketing method to choose?

Hey guys i want to know which marketing method i should choose.

1. I got different offers from youtube app reviewer, the most charge around 100$ and have around 30k subscriber.
  2. Instagram Shoutout (1M Followers, 1 hour, 50$)
  3. Advertising on CPI Platforms so only users install my games which are interested in it (around 0.25$ per install)
  4. Buying Installs (0.09$ per install) to get up in the charts for getting more organic downloads
  5. Should i improve the Logo, screenshot, description from my app (in the signature)
  6. Translating App Description in other languages.

The last 2 are no marketing methods but i think with that i could improve my userbase. Can you tell me which one i should choose or which one is most affordable?

even though i sell instagram shoutouts for app developers,

my advice is take points 6, 5 and 3 in that order :wink: your youtube price is a bit expensive for the little followers they have, and I don’t think your app will do good in front of a broad audience that instagram/youtube shoutouts will put you in front of.

I recommend all the marketing methods which you have listed except number 3.Advertising on CPI Platforms so only users install my games which are interested in it (around 0.25$ per install). I will detail the reasons.

You should improve the Logo(icon), screenshot, description from my app firstly, be sure to design an attractive icon and using eye catching screenshots, and highlight your app features and advantages in the first 3 line description, which can increase conversion rates. What’s more , you should choose the right keywords(when you choose keywords, you should take relevance, traffic and competition into consideration), adding the important keywords in app title can boost your app ranking(this is called app store optimization, it’s the most efficient app promotion way.)

About Translating App Description in other languages, it’s so called app localization, you should do it. App localization is the process of adapting your app to a particular language and culture, which will help to boost app ranking and increase maximum downloads on mobile devices. Not only be limited to language, but also need to adapt to the local users’ operation habits.

Youtube app reviewer and Instagram Shoutout , they are good ways to promote your app, because most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some influencers. Collaborate with these people can quickly build up your apps’ identity and gain recognition in related fields. These people may also include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Buying Installs, it’s also a good choice to promote app, it not only can boost your app ranking in app stores, but also generate much more downloads. Additionally, you can alsobuy app reviews and ratings, which can also boost app rankings and downloads, because most people tend to download an app which has much more positive reviews and high ratings.

Hey
We perform Mobile Ads marketing methods for promoting your apps.
To know how it is possible, visit our site which I have mentioned below.

“WITH OUR ALPHAGRAVEL MOBILE SDK REACH USERS BASED ON REAL-TIME LONGITUDE/LATITUDE LOCATION WITH THE GEO-TARGETING METHOD. CATCH THE CONCENTRATION OF USERS WHO LIVE, WORK, AND PLAY NEAR YOUR LOCATIONS.”

Promote your app features in different social media sites. Make a video how your app works and post in youtube

Use Youtube and Instagram both are a great platform to promote an App.

I would recommend you to use the social media marketing method for advertising and promotion. And also I would say the Instagram platform is the best social media platform for promoting and advertising. I always prefer Instagram social media marketing for promotion and advertisement of any sites and products.

My personal choice is AppRank PRO . I have several apps in play store and iTunes . I used https://bit.ly/2A7iC9d for app promotions . They provides 100 % genuine keyword installs and direct app installs . Also providing good ASO services . I am completely satisfied with their services . Now I earned more money from my apps . Thank You AppRank PRO .

I prefer to use the Instagram to promote an App. Instagram is the best online platform for targeting the audiences worldwide.

Many people have the misconception that digital marketing is about e-brochures or e-flyers or simply digitizing the old marketing methods. However, that is not the case, digital marketing is the term given to all online marketing strategies which includes:
• Web design and development:*An efficient and good website will assist in triggering both direct and indirect sales for your business. Websites play a great role in establishing your brand. All necessary information can be shared to your potential customers without incurring major costs like printing brochures or booklets. Through websites it is more impactful to use other online marketing tools like SEO as it will increase traffic for the website and rank it in top most pages in different search engines.
• Social Media Marketing:These days many people are active in different social media platforms namely Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. These platforms build a pathway for every business to interact with their existing and potential customers as well as promote their brand. Over the years, people have reduced their time in reading newspapers and magazines. However the time spent onsocial mediahas risen considerably in the previous years. Information is displayed openly and there is more awareness of the business and its products to the right target audience.
• Search Engine Optimization:*Is also known as SEO, it is an essential tool to advertise your business. It assists in maximizing a particular businesses’ visibility and ranks the website in the first pages of any search engine. It also plays a great role to increase traffic for your website.
• Pay per click methods of advertising:*Here a particular amount is set for advertising. Thus, whenever a person clicks that link on the search engine the advertiser pays a particular amount. It is beneficial for businesses as a potential customer will click on the link and purchase a product or service worth $1000 whilst the PPC fee was just $3-$4.
• Content Marketing:*In this marketing tool specific content is created for the correct target audience. It plays a vital role in maximizing marketing efforts and it is a bridge of communication and trust between a business and its customer. Examples of content marketing include: SEO articles, online blogs, press releases and so on.

My personal choice is the use of Instagram for online marketing. Before I used various other methods for marketing but when I started using Instagram I get more efficient outcomes. Instagram is worldwide famous as a marketing platform. That’s why I am suggesting Instagram for online marketing.

According to my marketing experience, I will recommend choosing Instagram Marketing for online marketing and advertising. Instagram has more marketing features and also the highest number of active users that’s why this marketing is the best for getting more traffic and visibility to the Business.

I recommend you to use the Instagram social media platform for online marketing. This is the most efficient and prominent marketing method to get more and more traffic and also increases the user-engagement ratio and visibility.

If guys from you Someone is looking for the kitchen remodeling then please must check out this website.

Do not fail your promotion and help you app to be on the top with next tools:

• Optimize you ASO. This is easy, but imporant step for your app ranking on the store;
• Huge number of installs and reviews can make your app more visible for organic users and they really work for getting better position in the Top. It’s usually done through a companies like [b]BlastMobi[/b] or [b]MoPeak[/b]. The everage price for 1 install is $0.085;
• Set up your personal website (and, optionally, a domain name).
• Run regular contests. Ask your audience to complete a certain task (tweet, share content or invite friends) and reward them publically.
• Offer discounts. If in-app purchases are your strategy, choose days, at which you would give them at cheaper prices. Let the users know about it via push notifications or email newsletters.
• Stimulate feedback. For instance, get your users to rate your app.

What say about the promotion in Instagram?

Hub 4 Share brings you the top News Headlines from all over the World, discover the latest World News, International News and Headlines updated every day!

I worked with SEO on behalf of https://kviklaan-guide.dk/ and we had/have super success with this method. It is a great way of doing marketing as people are already very long in the journey to buy a product if the already decided to search for something at Google. So why not capture this, in some ways, low hanging fruit :slight_smile:

More and more people are choosing to promote business by creating webinars. This market is constantly growing and webinar software is increasingly used. It works in many industries: E-learning, IT, HR, Sales & Marketing. I watch how new applications are still appearing, e.g https://www.livewebinar.com/. I think that the series of webinars about creating android apps would be something great to watch! :slight_smile:

There are dozens of different promotion methods for Google Play Store apps, but most of them can be divided into two groups: paid and free.
The free methods include creating an online presence for your app on social media. By allowing as many Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube users as possible to find out about your app, you will grow your number of installs organically and increase recognition for your app.
Another thing to take care of is the representation of your app in the Play Store. The title and the description should be optimized with relevant keywords, and any screenshots or videos used in the description should be extremely attractive. I buy app reviews on [b]MoPeak [/b]and app installs on [b]BlastMobi[/b]. They have been in the marketing business for years and know exactly what it takes for a new app to succeed.