first app , any advices ?

Hey guys , i’ve just published my first app , i’ve tried to do my best at aso , optimized icon , screenshots , video , description… almost everything i could have done , i’ve done it , now i’m wondering what is the next step ? is there any where where i could share my app to get downloads or review to get my app going in the google play ?any suggestions would be very appreciated

If you gave us more information, we could help you more…

• What is the app? Give us a link or at least tell the category
  • how big is the app and how much time you put into making it? Is it original, or there is a lot of apps like this already?
  • how many downloads daily you get now?
  • how do you rank for your keywords?

Without these information I can give you just the general advices:

• post a bit on forums and social media to get some downloads at the beginning
  • do some review exchanges and ask for reviews with your keywords in them
  • get some free incentivised downloads with free trial from ayetstudios (with their trial you can get up to 50 downloads for free I guess)

Hello , thank you for your advice , i’ve created a game , a car racing game , i’m not getting any downloads right now , i’m not sure what you mean by how do you rank for keywords ? i tried to put my keywords in my description
this is my app link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abnstudios.HighwayTrafficRacerHQ
by the way , what does incentivised downloads mean ? i’ve seen it a lot
and can you please name where i can share my app to get downloads ? i know that i should get some downloads to rank in the google play store
thanks for your reply , it would be great if you could help me out with a rating on the app :stuck_out_tongue:

If you, for example, search on Google play for phrase “Highway Traffic Racer”, your application is shown at 145 position in my country. That means your app is ranked 145 (in my country) for the keyword “Highway Traffic Racer”. I don’t know if its any good keyword, but it is your title and you do not mention it in your description ever, while you should put your keywords in the description about 5 times to get the best of it. You need better, longer description with more keywords. If you get <20 downloads daily, you need to work on ASO first. Bring the screenshots with the gameplay to the front, so these are shown before the highscore save screen for example. Get more reviews by review exchange. Incentivised download is if the user gets a bonus for installing the app. People who will install your app from ayet-studio will be rewarded in other games with some coins or gold or something. So these might not be as engaged as the organic users. But its cheaper to get incentivised downloads than non-incentivised, so it evens-out, more or less

Hello Allagainstyou , i’ve noticed the problem you where talking about , the problem was in the 10" tablet , (i think that you visited throw the internet ) , i’ve fixed that , and added my title to the description , my description have 18xx characters , should i go for more ?
i’m not getting any download at all , please help me out , thank you

You should go for more, and you should rebuild your description. Register your app for Appannine. Think about what words people could use to search for a game like yours. Add these keywords to tracking by appannie. See how you are ranked now, change the description and check if it improved your rankings for these keywords. Even a crappy app should get some downloads if it has good description.

You should read my post, on how i got 1 million diwnloads within 8 months for my first app, without spending on advertisung.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/20535-1-million-downloads-1st-app-within-8-momths-0%24-spent-ads.html

Hey ankit , i’ve published in facebook groups and in forums , still no downloads :confused:

hello guys donot use Ayet studio for advertisement because their install are based on incentives i,e they give money to the people for install your app.as soon as they get it they remove your app from the phone this cause causes the fall of active installs thus result in nothing.I have worked with them now i tried new on i,e AppBrain they donot provide incentive install thus your app is given to the people who only need your app their install remain active for long time their cost of install is little more i,e $0.2 per install but is effective.you can go through this by using the below link
Android App Promotion with AppBrain - Android App Marketing

You’d be able to relate the variable to a user on Parse in a simple way, using Parse Relations.
You could add the entire Bible to your App, and not have to update in the Play Store.

@angela cote

PM me if you would like a free preview of our installs service. You will get 100 installs to your app from USA users for free.

I’d invest in advertising i’m usually doing it with app-brain, but its only if you believe your app is high quality and the users will keep it after installing it.

Getting many downloads the first 30 days can jump you to the top free charts and from there you can get organic downloads.

Assuming that app is of high quality and its not getting enough downloads. because it did not get the initial jump and now getting 10-15 downloads per day.

would it be wise decision to spend some money on it to get the downloads despite of the fact that it was released 8 months back??