Promotion Ideas

I am currently using:
-house ads custom solution with intersitials/banners/alert dialogs
-tried to buy some facebook link on 40 milions fan pages (not delivered at all yet, bought all facebook fanpage post from fiverr)
-instagram shoutout, bought all shoutouts from fiverr (this what @toxic offered with shoutout store is too expensive, I got 1mln shoutouts for $35, not +100$ like on shoutout store)
-buying installs from ayet studios and appbrain but I think CPI is still too high with their token system (for example, for $100 you can get 490+ installs). Ayet service is slow, appbrain is fast but one install costs $0.20 to $0.50 to get it fast
So I think, CPI isn’t worth. To get ranked, you need to spend some $500-$1000 daily in appbrain.
-posting on forums/facebook(manualy)/twiters = zero effect

Anyone knows some good promotion methods? If not free, not so expensive because spending $30k for app promotion isn’t a good idea if you haven’t IAP

I would appreciate if you didnt include my service Shoutcart.com with fiverr in the same sentence. There is a reason why my service is better, fiverr is full of fake accounts.

Also, you didnt try my service so why you’re claiming it didnt work, I dont know.

I think at first, you need to make a product that people are willing to pay for.

If you don’t have a decent app, $0.50 CPI will be expensive for you. If you make something decent, that people will actually pay for, then you’ll afford $0.50 CPI all day long.

he is talking about non-decent apps only :p, so what’s the solution to his question

Try this new service for free

I would like to suggest you try: Appygo - Android App Promotion and their skype: Appygo.net

Please share some paid promotion methods for apps which are worth the money.
I won’t mind paying if downloads and ranks are boosted.
Only those promotion methods which are tried and tested.

You guys found some 1,5 year topic :wink: but if you want, you can register from my reflink in app2top and pay :smiley: xaxa

I know one good app promotion methods, it’sbuying keyword search installs, which can boost app ranking in hours, highly recommend. Because about 65% users discover new apps by browsing or searching on the app stores, and most of them just browsing the top 10 apps, which means that the higher your app rank, the more people it will reaches; the more people it reaches, the more downloads will generate.

The most important part is choosing keywords, you should take relevance, competition and traffic into consideration. You can analyze the 3 factors with app keywords tools, such as app annie, search man, etc.ollow these 3 key tips when choosing your keywords:
[ul]
[li]Look for keyword relevant to your app[/li][li]Choose keywords with lower difficulty scores[/li][li]Choose keywords having highest traffic scores[/li][/ul]
Besides boost app ranking in the app stores, you also also get app ratings andget positive app reviewsto increase the download rates. Because 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps and 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, and 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Apply for awards is also a good way to promote app.Participating in app awards is the most recommended channel, it can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads. These are some of the most famous app awards sites:
[ul]
[li]Appy Awards[/li][li]Best App Ever Awards[/li][li]AppCircus competition[/li][li]Apple Design Awards[/li][li]Appsters Awards[/li][/ul]
Hope those methods are useful to you.