Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Promotion Ideas

  1. #1
    Senior Member ramzixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

    Promotion Ideas

    I am currently using:
    -house ads custom solution with intersitials/banners/alert dialogs
    -tried to buy some facebook link on 40 milions fan pages (not delivered at all yet, bought all facebook fanpage post from fiverr)
    -instagram shoutout, bought all shoutouts from fiverr (this what @toxic offered with shoutout store is too expensive, I got 1mln shoutouts for $35, not +100$ like on shoutout store)
    -buying installs from ayet studios and appbrain but I think CPI is still too high with their token system (for example, for $100 you can get 490+ installs). Ayet service is slow, appbrain is fast but one install costs $0.20 to $0.50 to get it fast
    So I think, CPI isn't worth. To get ranked, you need to spend some $500-$1000 daily in appbrain.
    -posting on forums/facebook(manualy)/twiters = zero effect

    Anyone knows some good promotion methods? If not free, not so expensive because spending $30k for app promotion isn't a good idea if you haven't IAP

  2. Thanks jenny32 thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Senior Member toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    I am currently using:
    -instagram shoutout, bought all shoutouts from fiverr (this what @toxic offered with shoutout store is too expensive, I got 1mln shoutouts for $35, not +100$ like on shoutout store)
    I would appreciate if you didnt include my service Shoutcart.com with fiverr in the same sentence. There is a reason why my service is better, fiverr is full of fake accounts.

    Also, you didnt try my service so why you're claiming it didnt work, I dont know.
    $0.08 CPI in USA, non-incentive installs, real users, real players.
    Instagram Shoutouts for Mobile Apps & Games!
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

  4. Thanks jenny32 thanked for this post
  5. #3
    Senior Member toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think at first, you need to make a product that people are willing to pay for.

    If you don't have a decent app, $0.50 CPI will be expensive for you. If you make something decent, that people will actually pay for, then you'll afford $0.50 CPI all day long.
    $0.08 CPI in USA, non-incentive installs, real users, real players.
    Instagram Shoutouts for Mobile Apps & Games!
    Learn How to Setup Instagram Campaigns here https://shoutcartblog.wordpress.com/...pps-and-games/

  6. Thanks jenny32 thanked for this post
  7. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    I think at first, you need to make a product that people are willing to pay for.

    If you don't have a decent app, $0.50 CPI will be expensive for you. If you make something decent, that people will actually pay for, then you'll afford $0.50 CPI all day long.
    he is talking about non-decent apps only , so what's the solution to his question

  8. Thanks jenny32 thanked for this post
  9. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    I am currently using:
    -house ads custom solution with intersitials/banners/alert dialogs
    -tried to buy some facebook link on 40 milions fan pages (not delivered at all yet, bought all facebook fanpage post from fiverr)
    -instagram shoutout, bought all shoutouts from fiverr (this what @toxic offered with shoutout store is too expensive, I got 1mln shoutouts for $35, not +100$ like on shoutout store)
    -buying installs from ayet studios and appbrain but I think CPI is still too high with their token system (for example, for $100 you can get 490+ installs). Ayet service is slow, appbrain is fast but one install costs $0.20 to $0.50 to get it fast
    So I think, CPI isn't worth. To get ranked, you need to spend some $500-$1000 daily in appbrain.
    -posting on forums/facebook(manualy)/twiters = zero effect

    Anyone knows some good promotion methods? If not free, not so expensive because spending $30k for app promotion isn't a good idea if you haven't IAP
    Try this new service for free

    http://www.myhouseofads.com
    Build your own house of ads for free
    Allows developers to serve ads promoting their own apps on their inventory.

    www.myhouseofads.com

  10. Likes brnewton liked this post
  11. #6
    Junior Member Sadik Ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I would like to suggest you try: Appygo - Android App Promotion and their skype: Appygo.net

  12. Likes brnewton liked this post
  13. #7
    gcc
    gcc is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Please share some paid promotion methods for apps which are worth the money.
    I won't mind paying if downloads and ranks are boosted.
    Only those promotion methods which are tried and tested.

  14. #8
    Senior Member ramzixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gcc View Post
    Please share some paid promotion methods for apps which are worth the money.
    I won't mind paying if downloads and ranks are boosted.
    Only those promotion methods which are tried and tested.
    You guys found some 1,5 year topic but if you want, you can register from my reflink in app2top and pay xaxa

  15. #9
    Member BestReviewApp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    I am currently using:
    -house ads custom solution with intersitials/banners/alert dialogs
    -tried to buy some facebook link on 40 milions fan pages (not delivered at all yet, bought all facebook fanpage post from fiverr)
    -instagram shoutout, bought all shoutouts from fiverr (this what @toxic offered with shoutout store is too expensive, I got 1mln shoutouts for $35, not +100$ like on shoutout store)
    -buying installs from ayet studios and appbrain but I think CPI is still too high with their token system (for example, for $100 you can get 490+ installs). Ayet service is slow, appbrain is fast but one install costs $0.20 to $0.50 to get it fast
    So I think, CPI isn't worth. To get ranked, you need to spend some $500-$1000 daily in appbrain.
    -posting on forums/facebook(manualy)/twiters = zero effect

    Anyone knows some good promotion methods? If not free, not so expensive because spending $30k for app promotion isn't a good idea if you haven't IAP
    I know one good app promotion methods, it's buying keyword search installs, which can boost app ranking in hours, highly recommend. Because about 65% users discover new apps by browsing or searching on the app stores, and most of them just browsing the top 10 apps, which means that the higher your app rank, the more people it will reaches; the more people it reaches, the more downloads will generate.

    The most important part is choosing keywords, you should take relevance, competition and traffic into consideration. You can analyze the 3 factors with app keywords tools, such as app annie, search man, etc.ollow these 3 key tips when choosing your keywords:
    • Look for keyword relevant to your app
    • Choose keywords with lower difficulty scores
    • Choose keywords having highest traffic scores

    Besides boost app ranking in the app stores, you also also get app ratings and get positive app reviews to increase the download rates. Because 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps and 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, and 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
    Apply for awards is also a good way to promote app.Participating in app awards is the most recommended channel, it can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads. These are some of the most famous app awards sites:
    • Appy Awards
    • Best App Ever Awards
    • AppCircus competition
    • Apple Design Awards
    • Appsters Awards

    Hope those methods are useful to you.
    Last edited by BestReviewApp; 2017-09-07 at 07:22 AM.
    Bestreviewapp, iOS app review provider,we can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% reviewed by real app users.

    Skype: business.bestreviewapp

Similar Threads

  1. Promotion Ideas
    By JeanPierre in forum Marketing Methods
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2017-06-22, 03:04 AM
  2. I have a survey with several app ideas
    By GBapps in forum App Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2015-01-14, 06:40 AM
  3. I have 2 Game ideas, these have never been used yet
    By DroidGenie in forum App Ideas
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2014-04-19, 08:52 PM
  4. Need UI ideas and suggestions
    By Xeus in forum App Ideas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2014-03-01, 12:32 PM
  5. App Ideas
    By Kingsley in forum App Ideas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2012-05-13, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •