incentivized app installs

Please provide a list of good providers of incentivized installs and their rates.

I want to use the one with the best retention rate.

Found a few, want information on them
http://www.ayetstudios.com/
tapjoy
speedyapprank

I think that for incentivized download you cannot expect good user retention. They are downloading you app just because they’re being paid for that.

Also, this kind of service is not to increase your user base. It’s for increase your download numbers and (hopeffuy) help you get on top charts and then start getting organic downloads.

That said, ayestudios have a good reviews here in the forum. I gave a try on his services (50 free installs they were offering) and I liked. In my next app for sure I1ll use there services.

Regards.

Yeah User retention sucks 2500 downloads and only 212 active probalby organic that kept the apps. Also you get a lot of bad reviews saying “Didnt get my Cash” or a lot of 5 star reviews that say “Cash Pirate” I have a feeling it wont be long until google bans these apps that offer cash to users to download apps. It is no diferent than buying illegal downloads and app ratings.

On iOS your app gets rejected even before you can put it into the store that offers that “feature” for a long time already.

Hi I recommend Waypedia and AyeT both are good, but Waypedia.com was the best one for me, they have the High retention option which is very nice the users will keep your app installed for several days and that will help improve your ranking very fast, here’s a coupon code to use in Waypedia while you register: IRTK5 .

any more suggestions for incentive networks?

I shared with you the ones I’ve tried.

thanx.
but both networks dont accept 3rd party tracking links, and neither seems to have volume. i am looking for network that got both. something where i can get minimum 10k downloads daily

I get 10k downloads daily without spending any money :smiley:
The trick is - ASO

Ayetstudios is good service. When you singup you have got 50 tokens = free 50 reviews. Price is generaly good, 10$ = 100tokens = 100 reviews.

50 tokens = 50 downloads and not reviews

Sorry, installs. But you can spend tokens on more ways and tokens has different values.

I also worked with Ayest, they are offering two services (low retention and high retention), I tried both and high retention is interesting if you have a quality app. Personally never got any success using those service but is really useful to study the market