Other forums, similar to makingmoneywithandroid

Hi Folks,

What are other forums you read/follow on mobile development and marketing? I believe this one is getting quite high ammount of spam + massive ammount of messages on ratings exchange, both of those I would like to filter out. Also - there is nothing about iOS (which makes sense as this is an Android oriented forum).

I would appreciate if you could give me a hint about some other forums that are worth looking at from an indie mobile dev perspective.

Thanks in advance!

PS. The only one I can recommend to check is in Polish - Dzia? dla Programistów

regards,
Piotr

Nothing? Zero? Nil? Null?

http://howtomakemobilegames.forumchitchat.com/

Interested on this. The admin is not doing anything to avoid the spam. Every day is more difficult to read useful information of threads that are getting lost because of this.

Indiegamer Forums
Indie Game Mag Forum

As far as I know admin got a new job and he has no time for this forum. I hope he will give the admin priviliges to someone else soon.

About the topic: check xda forum

XDA forum has nothing active for android app/game developers. I mean they do have sections but no frequent posts. We need more quality and engaging forums for android development and ad networks.

reddit have may sub forum, just search.
Java-Gaming.org - home of the largest java game developer community

This forum: Android Profit - best ways to increase income - Android developers forum is very similar to MMWA, but not many people use it enough.

I sell forum makingmoneywithandroid.net
$55, 00
Pm .

Not today :smiley:

Android Profit - best ways to increase income - Android developers forum

My forum is pretty large and you can get the word out on there.

Free forum : Android free games and apps

Check out android pit forum, you can find lot of new information daily about android and its daily updates as well.