Worst admob revenue - Today

Very low admob revenue for today till now.
Please share yours.

Doing really well today for me. November always brings stronger RPM as we’re closing in on the holiday season.

I have noticed very weird thing in one of my App’s [b]Banner ad unit/b.

Fill Rate is very very low and its effecting the overall revenue badly. Though session time is not so poor.
Following are the detailed statistics of both the apps for 17th Nov.

Banner ad unit details for App 1:-
App 1.jpg

Sessions Avg.
Session Duration
00:02:03
Fill Rate
17.73%

Banner ad unit details for App 2:-
App 2.jpg

Sessions Avg.
Session Duration
00:01:12
Fill Rate
99.08%

• Why 47,455 requests of App 1 are giving less Fill rate and Revenue in comparison of 14,209 requests of App 2 ??
  • App 1 is in “landscape” mode and its banner unit is generated with new Admob interface unlike the second one. Thats the only difference i can find.
  • Banner ads loads normally in App 1 and its session time is more than App 2. I can not find out the reason. As per stats it must make $30 + revenue

Please share your thoughts and solutions for this

Not seing the same issue gcc, I had 16 euros RPM yesterday on AdMob.

I have very strange thing in “ad types” field of admob.
Its saying “Unmatched ad requests” for 71,871 requests with 0 impression. Its not only for one day, this behaviour is for me since i have released one app and these impressions are belonging to that App only which is making the fill rate low.

Following is the attached screenshot for this.
Unmatched_ad_requestpng.jpg

Unmatched_ad_requestpng.jpg

Is it possible those are requests only in the background but not showing to users? There are no filtrate for that ad type, so i guess it is not being display.

Well, there is few dialogue stuff and it comes over the activity for sometime. Even when dialogue comes Banner Ads are visible in background.
So i believe its like 20% dialogue time over the Activity (which contains the Banner ads) and that 20% time may not generate those many Ad requests.

And what does that “Unmatched ad requests” means?? is it for background ad requests??

Unmatched ad requests - "(Unmatched ad requests)" is displayed in my reports - Google AdSense Help

What is the main geo for your application?

Almost from every part of the world.
Mainly USA,UK and others.

Shall i change the ad network and observe??

Did you block certain categories from Admob? You can try to use admob mediation instead of changing it.

no problem with the earning today:cool: