How can I increase my apps rank Google Play

I’m having trouble increasing my apps ranking. Its an Music & Audio application and I’m currently getting around 200 - 400 downloads daily. The problem is no matter how many keywords I add into the description nothing changes. I’ve looked at other competitor apps and even though their description is no where near as descriptive as mine and does not include as many keywords they are either very close to my ranking or far above it.

My application name is a keyword in its self and changing it to anything else makes no difference what so ever. I’ve also translated strings, app title and the app description to 5 other languages and it made no difference.

What I don’t understand is how some apps with extremely vague descriptions can be ranked higher, even new applications. My application has 45k downloads and is ranked 3.94.

Any pointers?

My app averages 30-40 downloads a day and it has a max description with lots of keywords but I cant move up in rankings either :frowning:

Description and keywords are only a few factors in ranling. Installs per day, uninstalls - retention is more important, if you can improve the app somehow so users keep it longer will help a lot in ranking

Make your app awesome, easy to use, useful and entertaining.
Show it to 5 friends.
If you completed step 1 properly, they will do the rest. :wink:

Share your application on different social media active community. this will help you to get Good rank. I have tried this strategy, its really helpful. You can try also it.

there is a great chance that they do professional app store opmtization. If you hire a reliable app store optimization company, you may rank much higher, because of the large amount of your downloads and higher ratings.

The previous comments are really significant. The App position do depends on complex factors not only the keywords indexing. :rolleyes:
After inputting keywords into description and App’s name - you need to drive process of boosting the traffic. To proceed this: your App should be installed by keyword in search line of Store, then pay attention to total number of installs and reviews. Users tend to installs that App which is endorsed by others. Moreover, the more reviews you have the better result you get. :cool:
If you need help in boosting traffic in order to uplift your App position in Store - pin me in PM. I will help you at best manner.:o

ASO depend in the keywords of your app title and description, and how many people search it on google play

you can always use KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion, they provide keyword install, US install and reviews for a very low price :smiley:

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile:

Hi there, based on my experience, you can increase your app ranking on the Play Store with the following methods:

Keywords optimization
Keywords play a very important role in SEO and so do they in Google Play Store’s ranking algorithm too. Follow these 3 key tips when choosing your keywords:
[ul]
[li]Look for keyword relevant to your app[/li][li]Choose keywords with lower difficulty scores[/li][li]Choose keywords having highest traffic scores[/li][/ul]
You mentioned that no matter how many keywords u add into the description nothing changes, maybe those keywords are too competitive, hard to rank for.

Optimize app title
If your app title has the right keywords related to your app, it increases the chances of getting discovered by users in search. So be sure to use your main keyword in the app title, which can increase your app ranking by 10.3%

Place the important keywords in app description
Google Play gets the keywords for an app from the app description. This field has 4,000 characters, so there is plenty of room to add your keywords. Keywords appearing within the name of an app itself usually allow the app to rank higher for those keywords.

Get Positive app reviews
Your app’s review is one of the most important factors influencing its ranking in the Google Play lists and search results.What’s more,88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.

Get 4/5-Star ratings
Your app’s rating also play an important role inPlay Store Ranking algorithm. It’s also one of the key metrics that the editorial staff looks for when curating apps and games.

Jain says reviews and ratings are “a very strong signal for Google,” so maintaining an app rating average above 4.0 out of 5 is mission critical.

Google+ sharing
This is one of the unique factors that influences an app’s ranking in the Play Store, and can be used by developers looking to increase ASO.

Increase Incoming links
Like SEO for normal sites, more internal link to your app page will help in improved ranking.

Hope those methods are useful to you.