Want to invest some money on admob campaing. Could you give a piece of advice?

Hi,

This is my first time creating a campaing in admob. Would you know of any tutorial or best practices to do so? I have no experience on this.

If any one could explain his experiences using this type of advertising I would be really happy too.

Thanks in advance.

My advice - try Facebook:)

Facebook all the way

If this is your first time, make sure you have a beautiful banner, or you will spend $100 with less than 20 conversion.

My advice is do not use Admob or Facebook because they are both very expensive, I personally use Waypedia.com and here is a coupon code: IRTK5
use it when you register and you will get 10% more funds in your first deposit.

How long have you been working for Waypedia? Incentivized users mean users that uninstall very quickly which is very bad for ranking on Google Play.

Now it’s been almost 5 months and I always get great results! The trick is to buy High retention installs and not regular retention ones, because with the high retention installs the user must keep the app for at least 3 days and that’s good enough to boost your ranking on google play, I often order more than 1k High retention installs, it’s very cheap it costs $0.16 per worldwide install.
Now you know my ultimate strategy :).
and here is a coupon that I found online: IRTK5
use it when you register.

How many installs a day is the max they can get you? Worldwide

You can get up to 1000 worldwide installs per day, if you need more than that they have another platform called X.waypedia.com for larger campaigns.