1000$ Facebok Campaign

I’m considering to make an promotion before releasing my (simulation) game and I want to use Facebook. Should I use it? How can I use it in best way.
I won’t target expensive countries like U.S. or Germany or should I target?
Please help :slight_smile:

A lot of members here have been using Facebook mobile ads I believe. I haven’t myself, but hopefully someone can give you some pointers there.

Facebook can’t tell u the installs delivered by ads without u integrating their sdk. They only tell impressions and clicks on the ads console. However other ad networks will tell you the number of installs delivered since the apps in which your ads will appear will have the ad network sdk for install count purpose.

Without integrating the facebook sdk I don’t think it makes sense to advertise game as u will want to know how many and from which geography u got the installs.

Yeah you’re right, I think I can use HeyZap but it’s a little expensive (±1.5$ per install).

I think if your going to target a country App Brain or Aye T installs will be cheaper. App Brain has a lot of volume it’s .60 cents per user in big country and .20 cents per user in a smaller country.

I choose Heyzap to promote because they have bitcoin option but they dont even credit my deposit for two days…

I never used HeyZap but is there a way you can get your money back? $1.50 per install ? Wow that’s a lot unless you have some IAP it will be tough to earn back your money. But if your game or app is really good you can make a profit. I highly suggest you use app brain or Aye T installs or both for maximum effect.

I’ll use appbrain, thanks mate!

Alright good make sure you target the countries you want with $1,000 you can probably rank high in 3 smaller countries. Which category is your game or app in. Depending on category I can tell you how many downloads you would need to reach top free in your category.

Heyzap lost a big advertiser too, they don’t care deposits.

Now that is scary!! Do you know which one they lost? The biggest one I know is king

Ten reasons why Candy Crush Saga became a hit! | Blog - Dubit