3 in 1 PAID Promotion for your Android Apps and Games (DOWNLOADS, REVIEW, RATINGS)

Hi for everyone!
I am developer android apps.
But now, I am learning marketing tips.
So, I found one way, which I am using now to promote my apps.
Do you need downloads+reviews+ratings(5)?
If you need a help to promote your apps or Games, I can help you.

You may write to my email. [email protected]

Hi, i am interested in your services, please send me more information: [email protected]

Hi!
What questions do you have about this service?

You will pay $0.3 for 1(download+review+rating[5])

Real people will download and write review for your apps. They are from all of the World,
You may pay by PAYPAL or WebMoney.

For testing We can do 5 reviews for your Apps

What volumes do you have?

Sorry, I didn’t understand your question? Can You explain more? :confused:

How many can you promote per day?

10-20 full promotion(downloads+reviews+ratings) everyday.

I have used this service. The guys provided downloads and ratings and reviews as promised.

All These Services drives as Promised but the most important thing

Did you Find any changes in you app ranking ? Did you get more downloads ? Your Rating still or removed by google ?

you will notice this things after 1-2 days . :smiley:

Let Us know :wink:

Hi “infoapps”. Have you ever used like that services? This service give “adrenalin” to your app. If you are beginner, you should use like that services. Because android app market is very big, and there are million developers like you. Some of them big companies and professionals, so If you want to get good position of this market, think about this service.
Google doesn’t remove your ratings, because you will get this ratings from real people.
This reviews and ratings give you high position in search and top apps. I am saying from my experience.
If you know every new user before downloading your apps, they will see your reviews and ratings. If you have more positive reviews and ratings, user will download it.
And last, G+ button, it will help you to promote your app to friend this user. it is Social Media Marketing.
You may use pay per download services, but they are expensive and they will give you only downloads. But we will give you DOWNLOADS, GOOD REVIEWS and +5 RATINGS

Hi Developers! We are implement new payment system to our service, so you may pay by WEBMONEY now. We are happy to help you promote your games and apps.

Hi Everybody! You can pay by PAYPAL and WebMoney for our service, so I think it is easy way to promote apps and games now. We are happy to help you promote your games and apps.

Whats the website link ? Is this waypedia?

www.IOSANDROID.tk - FREE reviews and downloads for ios, android, windows mobile applications and games ok I found it

1,477 total visitor wow your marketing power is great lol.

IOSANDROID.tk is free promotion, it will not give you reviews and (+5) stars.
I advice you paid promotion, you will get guaranteed download+review+(+5) stars, and all of them are only $0.3
clicking G+ are bonus for you. I think you know about social marketing, and I will do it for free.

Think about it, If anybody want to download your apps, they will look:

1. Reviews
  2. Stars
  3. G+
  4. Downloads.

:cool:

Dear Team,

if anyone is looking for more downloads for his/her app, we are providing the service, we wil give you 300-350 per day real downloads and we will provide you the tracker APK to track the downloads, intrested people inbox me , lets have a good deal

Mail id: [email protected]

Thanks,

Regards,
Vikram