How to boost installs?

Hi guys,

How can I boost my apps installs other than advertise?

If I still need to do advertisement, which platform would you recommend to use for advertising to get installs?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks.

Hi, if you want to boost your app installs, the first thing your should do is optimizing your app to increase the conversion rate.You can optimize your app from the following aspects:
1.Create an attractive title and icon;
2.Hightligh your app features and advantages in the first 3 lines description;
3.Using Eye-Catching Photos and Videos
4.Get app reviews and 4/5-star ratings
5. Get app downloads. The more downloads you have, the more downloads you’ll get.

Then what you should do is market your app efficiently. Some effective and free app promotion methods for you:
[ul]
[li]Social media[/li][li]Sites like Reddit and Digg[/li][li]Email Marketing[/li][li]SMS marketing[/li][li]Content Marketing[/li][/ul]
For paid methods, try the following ways:
[ul]
[li]Forum ads[/li][li]Facebook ads[/li][li]Buy app reviews and ratings[/li][li]Cooperate with celebrities/influencers[/li][li]Buy app installs[/li][li]ASM[/li][/ul]
Personally speaking, the most efficient app promotion way is app store optimization, which aims to boost your app ranking in app stores. Data shows that over 65% of downloads come directly from a search on app stores. And users give a little bit more trust to the natural search result, when comparing with the Search Ads

Hey @Monkey,

You know, getting installs is complex approach: there is not certain way which will effect for sure.

Let’s follow the options where and why installs come from:

1. Getting Top charts. The position of the application in Google and Apple stores is affected by the number and dynamics of the installs , reviews and rates. Here play special attention on buying incent traffic to skyrocket your App to Top charts. With the help of specialized services (e.g.Keenmobi) you can get the installs/reviews program, which will improve its position in the stores. Remember that being visible on first pages of category - will give you a tons of organic installs, so don’t dify the opportunity of incent traffic;

2) Be found through Search in Store. The users usually understand what they want and search needed App via search requests in Store. Thus you should work properly on keywords and visual representation in order to encourage your targeted users to download your App (in other words ASO).If you have enough budget, you can order ASO service from reliable app store optimization company(KEENMOBI) to boost your app ranking;

3)Provide Regular Online Presence. Nothing confirm positions as regularity presence on forums, social networks, thematic public and news columns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.). Also I’d recommended some forums for you: Blackhataso, Blackhatworld, Reddit and Quara. I have published some effective methods about app promotion in these forums, hope it can help you a lot!

Please pin me in PM or contact at Skype: “keenmobi” to order promotion service.

Best of Luck!