This is a notification that your application - Violation of the spam

Hello everyone,

I get this message from Google Play today:

This is a notification that your application, Dragon Ball Z Quiz, with package ID dbzq.liquidNitrogen, is currently in violation of our developer terms.

REASON FOR WARNING: Violation of the spam provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the spam policy help article for more information.

Your title and/or description attempts to impersonate or leverage another popular app without permission. Please remove all such references. Do not use irrelevant, misleading, or excessive keywords in apps descriptions, titles, or metadata. 

Unfortunatelly I get this message to few (but not all) my other apps too.

I have 7 days to fix it. I send message to Google support for more details, but they didn’t responded yet. I’m not quite sure what is wrong.
Could You look what can be wrong?

This is link for warned app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dbzq.liquidNitrogen

Really? how about your title saying Dragon ball z?
Or you using Dragon ball z multiple times in description.

Your using a name of something popular and you don’t have the rights to do that

… or the logo not being exactly the same but trying to look similar to Dragon Ball z’s logo lol

Right, then people be like. Google ban me for nothing

How can you be confused about this? You are lucky they didn’t ban your account. All you app titles are trade mark infringements.

Hi, did you recieve this warning on email for google acc? or directly in google play console?
im asking cause i never got warninigs like this, only Notification with removal to email.
What is a country of your account? Can you sell apps on it?

I’ve never been lucky enough to get one of these 7 day warnings either