The 100k club started

I want to start new club for people who earned 100k $ in multiple ad companys. I made it 2 months ago. Enjoy new club :wink:

This is in pending earnings? Congrats!

I’m still in the 10 to 20k club across ad networks. Scared to do more apps so I don’t lose my account.

No pending, 90k paid in last half year, earlier I had 10k… scared? I lost all my accounts now have new, ban, new, ban, new. Usualy my new account have 2 months to next ban. Every time when I am coming back after ban I get 100-500k active users. Got many, many bans and what?
My apps are not illegal or something, just collecting user data(for own ad system), using agressive ask for rating(or close application) or many, many things that google not allow. I was honest with users and google rulest to first ban without any reason. Now I am adware developer, no apps&game dev. Making many apps, massive attack of ads.

I feel the same way- I would not of resorted to push ads if my main app wasn’t suspended. It pushed me overboard. I’m tempted to load up on all 3 push networks and startapp, but so far I just put in Airpush.

Do you recommend VPS or similar services to connect to new developer accounts? Also what sort of ad system do you employ? Do you collect info to pass as meta data for higher eCPMs or are there some hidden ad networks that will straight up pay you for that info?

No, I have house ads system, including my own house push. Have more features but it’s secret. Nobody pays me for data. I am using it to have private statistics in real time, send house ad in local language or recognise active users by IMEI. Emails collect is possible but now disabled.

Have:
-country
-IMEI
-email(disabled)
-active users
-how many ads sended/clicked/viewed
-7 ad units for house ads

Database have arround 1,5mln users but active are only 700k…

VPS? I used only in my country without english site so you cannot understand it but every VPS with linux will be cool.

WTF what kind of apps do you have? games? Lol

Also…if you any of you guy’s make more then $5k a week, then ask for weeklies, don’t let these ad networks screw you around, I do lots of advertising with most ad networks and I just started getting into publisher and once I hit 3-5k$ a week, I’m telling them weekly or I leave, and I expect they will, Don’t let them tell you otherwise, they can ALL afford to pay you weekly, they just like to give people the run around because most people don’t know much about internet marketing,

You send your own push ads? To CPA offers?

I’m getting a system like this built right now actually where I can send my own push ads…is it worth it?

I think he just cross promotes? Although linking to CPA stuff isn’t a bad idea…

I do apps and CPA already, it does great but I don’t send my own push ad’s to my cpa offers yet…hopefully within a week or 2.

I’m pretty big into media buying with mobile and almost 90% of my traffic come’s from push ad’s so once I get that up, bye bye ad networks, won’t need them anymore

affliatex could you PM me your CPA companys? I am doing cross promotion only but CPA is interesting.

I only work with a few CPA networks, Mundo media, Deluxe ads and I work with a few direct advertisers, I’m not sending any push ads to cpa right now because I don’t have the backend setup yet for it, cross promoting? you mean you put your other apps inside your apps?

I’m doing about 100k-150k installs a week right now but not cross promoting, just straight from the market search, but I want to do 100k installs a day, I know it’s possible :smiley:

Could you tell me something about Mundo Media and Deluxe Ads on skype? I gave u contact via PM.

So what happens when you run out of specific offers to the countries you are targeting? IMO It is not wise to forgo ad networks altogether. Are you using your own ad server? or MadServe?

Any chance you wanna share your push ads system code? :stuck_out_tongue:

100k… really good, congratz.
i am making 1k a day nowadays. i hope i will reach to you.
regards.

Good to know there is such potential in this business. :slight_smile: 1k a day, wow.

Seriously!

Hello, I’m a member of this club for about 6 months:) Nice to be here;)

There are many independent developers making 5-6 figures a day.

Are you serious? Wow this thing has more potential than I thought. Of course it won’t be easy, but I’m willing to grind through any sort of tedium to get there.