Is it normal that RPM is so low in AdMob?

AdMob banner to my game. It is displayed at the bottom of the screen. It’s been almost month since it’s up and the RPM is really too low for my taste (see attached screenshot from AdMob). Yesterday I’ve added interstitial too, so I hope it will improve. But 0.67 PLN (its about 0.16 EUR) for 1000 impressions with 12 clicks? In past I had AdSense experience and then I had about 1$ per 1000 impressions. Is it specific for AdMob or am I doing something wrong?

20Jkr.jpg

For my Apps I always had about 0.2$ ecpm with AdMob Banners.

That’s too bad, I though it would be higher. At least sometimes I get decent ratio. Do you have any tips to increase it? Maybe put banner in some other place where users could click it unintentionally?

Seems, there’s some problem with our accounts and with ADMOB stats. I manage Admob Accounts of two different companies. Impressions of only one accounts are not updated since last 16+ Hours. However, other account seems to be working fine.
I guess, we are going to face another Policy updates etc things and notifications shortly.
If anyone has any information, Please update.

In my long term experience with Admob, banner ad type is getting pushed out, leading to lower and lower revenue generated from it

But still, there are spots in some games where banner works miracles without disturbing the users. For example pause screens. Even Gameloft is using them in asphalt 8 ( which I kinda like lately). Even if revenue is not much, they are still good option.