Only 12 page visits after 48 hours of game being published- is this normal?

I am starting to feel that Google is alrtificially burying my games or boycotting then because this is NOT normal.

My last game (released a year ago) hast only 180 downloads. The thing is that page view/downloads rate is around 35% (very good), and user retention is around 14 % wich is pretty decent, everyone who plays the game gives really good reviews about it. But the store page visit count is abnormally low, even tho the icon is good looking.

Now, we release our new game, and again the same problem. really good user satisfaction, good page-to-download rate but again abnormally low page visit count.

It’s getting really frustrating because i KNOW that if page visits were higher downloads would skyrocket and people would play. But it seems like google is burying our games on purpose or something because I just can’t explain this. I know the “you didnt do marketing”. I saw countless apps with ZERO marketing and worse descriptiongs /aso get infinitely higher donwloads, specially on the first week of release. This just doesnt make any sense and it feels like our hard work is being boycotted. because if people saw the game and didnt like it, I would understand. If there were visits but game seemed uninteresting so downloads were low we would understand it. But everything is working really well BUT the exposure, which is incredibly low even for an app without paid marketing.

I really dont know whats going on. The new game is this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cardboardclaw.brickfall