4. Feature the App in an Official Blog

5. Feature The App in Your Emails

6. Create a Demo Video

7. Consider Alterative App Stores

8. Apply for Awards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Also you can buy android US install and reviews , i personally use this service : http://keyapp.top/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From my point of view, you'd better buy ASO service for your apps.
    It is a useful way to promote your app in a short time. And you also should pay attention to the following things:
    1.design your app to attract users' attention,
    2.consider for your customers,
    3.social media ,
    4.buy app reviews and ratings.
    The last one is very important for app developers to promote their apps, especially they want take a major position in Apple store or Google Play and other kinds app stores.
    Last edited by ReviewApp4U; 2016-12-14 at 06:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is a pity that you did not specify the type and category of your application. If I knew your targeted audience, I could advise your which tools would be the most successful for you.
    Meanwhile I’m gonna share some tips you should go for without hesitation:

1. Answer yourself who are the users of your app. Determine their age, gender, profession and interests, location.You must know why your app is better than other apps and try to deliver this information to your potential audience.
    2. Prepare an eye-catching logo for the app, write an indexable short description about it, take informing screenshots. You should optimize mobile app to rank higher in an app store's search. Check out such services as SensorTower or ASOdesk, AppFollow, etc. – they all should offer some free trials for new customers.
    3. Find out specific benefits and try to reach journalist who will be interested in promotion the app among their readers. Lots of them might write about you for free, if you can prove them the app is really cool. I’d suggest to check out the book by Steve Sande and Erica Sadun called “Pitch Perfect: The Art of Promoting Your App on the Web” written by journalists who have worked on mobile app reviews for many years.
    4. If you own a website, a blog, public pages in social networks, don’t ignore this channels of user acquisition. Make posts about your app – friends are prime candidates for using your app. It’s a way to receive the first feedback about the app. This will help you to find bugs and improve the app usability. If your app relates to your work, you can also add an url and QR codes to your app on emails or billing statements to your existing customers.

There are lots of paid ways to promote an app. If you have a budget for paid user acquisition activities, you can try to run well-targeted ad campaigns on Facebook or do a research of mobile ad platforms that provide services for app promotion.

The most effective method is launch ad campaign via such channels as Facebook or a CPI self-serve ad platform. It is a way to get non-incentive traffic. CPI means you will pay only for installs, real users who have downloaded your app, non-incentive traffic means it’s gonna be their genuine interest to download your app. You can spend even such a small sum as $100 to run a test ad campaign in Clickky's self-serve ad platform.
    Disclaimer: I work for Clickky, we provide solutions for mobile monetization and user acquisition and we offer a self-serve tool where developers can run ad campaigns for their apps.

If you want to know how much it costs to promote an app in different countries, you can find out CPI (Cost-per-install) indexes from Clickky CPI Index. The data below is based on Clickky’s advertising campaign data and shows average Android and iOS CPI comparison for non-incentive ads.
    Страны.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ReviewApp4U offers quality and positive app reviews with 4/5-star ratings from real users around the world to improve app ranking in App Store and Google Play Store.
    With our service, your app will get more exposure and new users.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Try this for app promotion services
    Apps Monetizer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, iliass! Try this service, use my referral link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion , very useful service to promote your app, especially on US gp market. Wish you luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer4ik View Post
    Hi, iliass! Try this service, use my referral link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion , very useful service to promote your app, especially on US gp market. Wish you luck
    Good day to you! I actually recommend you to try this service because it helped me a lot. Really awesome and cool service, using it for for 3 months and have great results. You can promote your app with review installs and keyword rank installs .
    How it works:
    1. Choose a keyword you want to increase your search ranks for.
    2. Buy keyword installs from us.
    3. Enjoy #1 rank of your application in organic search for your keyword.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    hi, there are many ways.
    1.share your apps to your facebook, twitter,etc, and aks your friends help you promote it
    2. post your APP on bbs
    3.cooperate with other apps. recommand each other
    4.ASO(there are many app store optimization company, you can know several companies, then choose the best one. )

hope this can help u .
    Bestreviewapp, iOS app review provider,we can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% reviewed by real app users.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will Deliver 100 Android Installs on your Free android App
    10$

Boost your apps rankings and start enjoying more revenue. App downloads directly affect how your app is ranked in the Play Store.
    No Fake Or Inactive Users
    No Bots 100% Real Installs
    100% Money Back ensured

DISCLAIMER:
    Make sure that your application is compatible with most Smart Phones, FREE and available WORLDWIDE
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12